Quick Questions

Si-Co

Have they done many Alzheimer's storylines? I can think of Rachel Armstrong  and Charlotte Adams mothers and Willow dad but they were minor characters and wasn't so much it on storyline was more just they have it. Also they thought Alf had it but was the brain tumor. When Irene finally leaves if done right could be very powerful exit storyline tho maybe little brutal for such long standing character.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Jamie2811 said:

Would be a good storyline to do with Irene, would really be emotional. Lynne is great when given something to get her teeth into. 

But you can’t fix someone with Alzheimer’s though so it be hard to keep someone long term with it and not only that but I think Irene too young to get Alzheimer’s. 

On 22/03/2020 at 14:48, project90 said:

Have they done many Alzheimer's storylines? I can think of Rachel Armstrong  and Charlotte Adams mothers and Willow dad but they were minor characters and wasn't so much it on storyline was more just they have it. Also they thought Alf had it but was the brain tumor. When Irene finally leaves if done right could be very powerful exit storyline tho maybe little brutal for such long standing character.

I just remembered Ross Buckton had it. One of the standout storylines of the 2008/09 era. 

51 minutes ago, j.laur5 said:

But you can’t fix someone with Alzheimer’s though so it be hard to keep someone long term with it and not only that but I think Irene too young to get Alzheimer’s. 

Alf I think was younger than Irene when they thought he had it and it turned out to be a brain tumour. I hope Irene doesn’t leave for many years yet ?? 

14 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Neighbours has been on 10Peach for 9 years whereas H&A has always been on 7 even when ratings are poor

Does what channel or time a show airs really make a difference though?  Is digital not widely available in Aus (or was it not when Neighbours first moved)?  If I liked a show, I would watch it regardless of what channel it was on.

1 hour ago, baywatcher said:

Does what channel or time a show airs really make a difference though?  Is digital not widely available in Aus (or was it not when Neighbours first moved)?  If I liked a show, I would watch it regardless of what channel it was on.

Not in 2011 no Australia was still getting both analogue and digital TV until 2013

• Thanks 1