Quick Questions

Si-Co

Jude and Shauna were together from the end of 2000/start of 2001. Around the time after Shauna had been held hostage, they got engaged, however when Flynn came she had feelings for him and so became unsure about her engagement to Jude. She finally decided to call it off which led to Jude taking off on his motorbike and crashing. Jude went into hospital and we met Charlotte for the first time. She also lived above Jude. Shauna left the bay. Jude and Charlotte got together near the end of 2001 and at some point around them Charlotte got pregnant. She miscarried around the same time as Shauna returned to look after Alf with his knackered leg. Jude then dumped Charlotte when he realised it was Shauna he loved and they left soon after. Jude returned when Charlotte asked for him whilst she was going through the process of dying.

I never did warm to Charlotte because of my love for Shuana and Shauna/Jude, which is a shame, because she did come across as a very likeable character.

I loved her gran, though, which leads me to my quick question. Was the actress in Neighbours at some point?

I was watching Home and away recently and the reason Kim said he didnt want kids at the moment was becauses he'd already lost two kids that he thought was his (Baby Noah and Charlie). Who's Charlie and why wasnt he the dad, i just cant remember???

Edited by **I luv rhys**

I was watching Home and away recently and the reason Kim said he didnt want kids at the moment was becauses he'd already lost two kids that he thought was his (Baby Noah and Charlie). Who's Charlie and why wasnt he the dad, i just cant remember???

If i remember rightly, Charlie was the kid of his old girlfriend. Hyde has kept in contact with her, supporting the baby, believing that the baby was Kim's. She came to town and convinced Kim that the baby was his, so i think they started being a family, but Hyde was hoping it would make Kim grow up a bit. They then found out that the baby wasn't Kim's. The g/f had told Hyde it was because she knew he'd believe her and she needed the money.

Thanks for clearing that up Ryan!

Sorry, I've got another question.

I'm writing a scene about Beth/Tony and wondered, how would Tony refer to Beth? They're not married so he wouldn't say "my wife"....would he say "my partner" or "my girlfriend" or something else?

I know this is more opinion than fact, but maybe he's mentioned it before at some point.

To answer your question Guevara01, Scott Phillips was the one who held Shauna hostage I think, and Kane helped. Scott came back to the Bay and held Flynn hostage for a short time while he demanded money off him. Tasha recognized Kane as he and Scott had committed at armed robbery at a petrol station somewhere, which is why Tasha was wary of Kane when she first arrived. Kane visited Scott in jail when Kane was on trial (the time when he and Kirsty left) and Scott promised to give evidence to help Kane in return for Morag to help get him out jail. However when the court case came, Scott didn't do as he promised.

I think that's correct, feel free to correct any errors.