Sign in to follow this  
Dan F

Home and Away to resume production

How's that going to work with everything still in lockdown or isn't it any more 

I wondered if they’d film at the Caravan Park & Garage still as the locations are more controlled.

Any idea why they are only filming at the studios?  I thought that N.S.W. had lifted restrictions and beaches were open again.

It was what was reported initially last week, so things may have changed in the meantime - but they may also be concerned that any public filming has the potential to attract crowds of people. Restrictions haven't been lifted completely, you still have to maintain distancing and can only gather in groups of up to ten in a public space.

• Thanks 1

Filming restarts tomorrow.

At least we're returning a semblance of normality.

• Like 1

Nothing on social media as yet about the return to filming today (that I could find).  I would have expected 7 to publicise it and cast members to post stuff on their feeds about the first day back.  Maybe later this week.

Edit - just found this.

Edited by baywatcher