Unpopular Opinions?

UK_fan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/09/2019 at 08:32, Homeandawayfan. said:

In the early years, Bobby seemed to suffer from Little Woman Syndrome. She did calm down and mature by 1990-1991. I still miss her, 26 years after her death.

IMO her death is hands down the worst tragedy on TV. I get it, Nicolle wanted a time out, but its sad that the door wasn't left open for her like it has been for others. She was just as important, maybe even more than some of the characters who have been able to come and go.

I am sure the producers couldve found another actress to play Bobby just like they found one to play Roo. It wouldn't have been the same, but at least the character would still be alive. 

8 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

IMO her death is hands down the worst tragedy on TV. I get it, Nicolle wanted a time out, but its sad that the door wasn't left open for her like it has been for others. She was just as important, maybe even more than some of the characters who have been able to come and go.

I am sure the producers couldve found another actress to play Bobby just like they found one to play Roo. It wouldn't have been the same, but at least the character would still be alive. 

I thought that Nicolle had actually asked to leave rather than a time out. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

1 minute ago, Jamie! said:

I thought that Nicolle had actually asked to leave rather than a time out. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

That's correct. She didn't want a 'time out', she was determined that she wanted to leave for good before she started getting that bit too comfortable - and was glad of the dramatic exit which (mostly) ensured that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived