• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still like Colby.

I still like Bella.

I like John

I like the Parata's.

I cannot stand Tori, Justin, Leah and Marilyn.

Irene is the best of the older cast.

I much prefer watching the younger cast.

Willow's friendship with Ziggy is better than the one she has with Jasmine.

Jasmine would be so better if she was away from Tori/Justin/Leah etc, they drag her down and I think she would be so much fun with the younger cast.

I don't care about Ryder or his storyline.

Mac/Ari are better for the longer term.

• 3 weeks later...

In the scenes that Sam Frost has with Penny, James and Ada I actually think she's been out acting them.   Sam has been amazing and Jasmine is one of my favourite characters, she's complex, flawed and what I like about her is that she's fun and what you see is what you get, she isn't holier than thou.

Spoiler

I'm enjoying seeing Ziggy/Tane interacting more?.

20 hours ago, UK_fan said:

In the scenes that Sam Frost has with Penny, James and Ada I actually think she's been out acting them.   Sam has been amazing and Jasmine is one of my favourite characters, she's complex, flawed and what I like about her is that she's fun and what you see is what you get, she isn't holier than thou.

I'm enjoying seeing Ziggy/Tane interacting more?.

I've been watching the show since 2003 and there were a lot of actors who started with very limited acting skills but improved as the time went on. IMO Sam is the one who has improved the most. When she started her acting was very wooden and it always looked like she was trying to remember her lines, but she has improved a lot since then. H&A and Neighbors are considered to be 'acting school' for a lot of actors. I didn't like her character with Robbo because she would come off as very immature and nagging (especially during his time with AFP), but since he died the was a part of very well written storyline about grief and obsession and her acting was great. I do enjoy her character now. 

Spoiler

I also like Tane and Ziggy together, I think they're good match. 

19 hours ago, Lila_Q said:

I've been watching the show since 2003 and there were a lot of actors who started with very limited acting skills but improved as the time went on. IMO Sam is the one who has improved the most. When she started her acting was very wooden and it always looked like she was trying to remember her lines, but she has improved a lot since then. H&A and Neighbors are considered to be 'acting school' for a lot of actors. I didn't like her character with Robbo because she would come off as very immature and nagging (especially during his time with AFP), but since he died the was a part of very well written storyline about grief and obsession and her acting was great. I do enjoy her character now. 

Spoiler

I also like Tane and Ziggy together, I think they're good match. 

I loved Jasmine/Robbo together.  Sam/Jake worked so fantastic together, loved the complex, fun, dynamic, interesting, divisive dynamic between the two characters.

Spoiler

Tane/Ziggy definitely have more in common than he has with Mac, they're both wild, free spirits and can be unpredictable at times, but Ziggy has matured a bit and Brody cheating on her with Simone really devastated her and now she's broken up with Dean over the Ross issue and Amber/Jai, so she's back to square one, but coping the best way she can and getting on with things better this time instead of wallowing in pity.

I'll stick to the current characters lol.

The sun doesn't shine out of Dean's rear end.

Bella's one of the best written characters on the show.

I'll never get over what John did to Trey.

Mac and Ari are dull as dishwater.

Ari and Marilyn should get together.

Dean and Ziggy were better off as friends.

I think Tori's character has run her course and hope she leaves next year.   Penny McNamee is lovely though.

I like most of the divisive characters... Ziggy, Dean, Bella, Jasmine, John.   I find them more complex, entertaining, fun, interesting and intriguing to watch.

Ryder is extremely overrated and so bloody irritating/dull.   I much prefer Nikau.

Justin is slightly more tolerable when he isn't around Leah or Tori, gawd I loathe those two harridans.

I'm liking Dr Green already, he has chemistry with Tori, she deserves some happiness, but I hope she doesn't bring down his character.

Jasmine deserves some happiness, hint hint?.

I hope 2021 will be a big year for Willow.   Sarah Roberts is so underrated and I am loving Willow/Ziggy's friendship.

The writing for Mac is so inconsistent, one minute I like her, next I don't or not sure, but again loving her friendship with Ziggy and I much prefer her away from Dean even though they're siblings.

Hoping the show mixes the character interactions next year.   I'm bored of seeing the same characters interact with one another, the show needs to give some cast members, who rarely get the chance to work together the chance to work together more, but with a logical reason in terms of the storylines.

For example i'd love to see Jasmine interact with Ziggy

Justin with Ari

Leah with Mac.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the constant awful way Alf speaks to John (even if John is no saint himself, has his faults and gives as good as he gets).    John/Marilyn may no longer be together, but Alf thinks the sun shines out of Marilyn's backside and he refuses to see that sometimes Marilyn isn't the saint she makes herself out to be...

Archived