Unpopular Opinions?

UK_fan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John will be so better off away from vile, fake, irritating, awful Marilyn.

John has his faults, but he's a better character IMO and I really like him.

As usual everything will be John's fault as Marilyn will go crying to her cronies and they'll all wade in to get involved to blame John when it's none of their business.

I feel sorry for whichever unlucky man gets with her next as they will have the same treatment from the start, she deserves to be on her own and I hope John finds a much better upgrade on that piece of work!

2 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

No wonder Donald Fisher split from Marilyn all those years ago. I think he found her insufferable.

Donald was an incredible legend, no wonder he found her unbearable in the end!   Peak H&A days.   Vinnie was my favourite ever character though, that is when Leah was at her peak/best, can't stand her now.

Sam Frost is currently the best performer in the show, she's amazing.

4 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

No wonder Donald Fisher split from Marilyn all those years ago. I think he found her insufferable.

1 hour ago, UK_fan said:

Donald was an incredible legend, no wonder he found her unbearable in the end!   Peak H&A days.   Vinnie was my favourite ever character though, that is when Leah was at her peak/best, can't stand her now.

Sam Frost is currently the best performer in the show, she's amazing.

Don and Marilyn split because they lost their child, Byron. Marilyn was unable to cope with her grief and with Summer Bay reminding her of the life she had had with him, she ran away. When we saw her again in the London episodes a couple of years later, there was no sign of the happy, bubbly, carefree Marilyn that we all know. She was still very much grieving. Don didn't find her insufferable or unbearable. He never stopped loving her and told her this. He asked her if she had stopped loving him and she said she had because it hurt to love, which sounded like she had given up on ever loving someone again, which is so sad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2020 at 19:32, Jamie! said:

Don and Marilyn split because they lost their child, Byron. Marilyn was unable to cope with her grief and with Summer Bay reminding her of the life she had had with him, she ran away. When we saw her again in the London episodes a couple of years later, there was no sign of the happy, bubbly, carefree Marilyn that we all know. She was still very much grieving. Don didn't find her insufferable or unbearable. He never stopped loving her and told her this. He asked her if she had stopped loving him and she said she had because it hurt to love, which sounded like she had given up on ever loving someone again, which is so sad.

Those London episodes when Don spots her at the book launch and chases her etc are some of my all time favourite episodes

On 01/09/2020 at 04:32, Jamie! said:

But however knowing she returns in her other 9 years as strong and back to her funny self but with more mature approach it doesn’t seemed so sad now. 

I think interesting how she said last place she wanted be was in Summer Bay and yet she returns when she thought she was going to die and think that shows Marilyn knew deep down she was planing on returning one day. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found Bella irritating and frustrating before when she was acting up...but looking back I think I understand it having Colby around so take it back. I 100% believe its his fault for making therapy impossible and expecting her to keep such a massive secret. I can't wait for him to be gone at this point.

Archived