Unpopular Opinions?

UK_fan

I hope Coco comes back soon.

I hope Ziggy puts herself first for once soon instead of tending to everyone elses needs.

I'm actually preferring Jasmine/Robbo to Justin/Leah currently.   The whole Jasmine/Robbo/Tori/Justin/Leah etc storyline still bores me and the characters involved, it's dragging the show down.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/09/2019 at 02:28, j.laur5 said:

I was never sure why people thought Justin and Phoebe were a great couple and hated how Phoebe involved her whole life with the Morgan’s!. 

But I do understand the writers needed to give Phoebe something to do for the remainder of Isabelle's contract .

I agree. I didn't really care for them much together - I actually thought she had more chemistry with Brody lol. There was one fan account that was constantly spamming them of Instagram for Isabelle to come back, and I just didn't get it at all.

15 hours ago, UK_fan said:

I still can't stand Justin and Leah.  I much prefer Robbo and Jasmine.

Ryder is overrated and an utter dullard of a character.

I still like Bella.

I still haven't warmed to Mac.

Aww I'm surprised by Ryder. I do agree he's become a bit dull though (although I still like him), mostly just because they don't seem to know what to do with him. I feel like he had much more personality in the beginning.

• 3 months later...

I still can't stand Marilyn or Leah, nothing new there.

I like John and Bella a lot, two characters who are really divisive on here and in general.

Tori bores me.

Justin/Leah are still tiresome.

I prefer the Willow/Ziggy friendship to the Willow/Jasmine/Tori one. 

I'm slowly warming to Mac now.

I like the new family already.

Gutted what TPTB are doing to my favs, the Astoni's...

On 03/05/2020 at 16:26, UK_fan said:

Jodi Anasta seems a sweetie, but now that she's leaving Neighbours I hope that H&A aren't tempted to bring Martha back.   Nothing against Jodi, but I really loathed Martha as a character.

Martha seems to be like Marmite on here, you either love her or loathe her.  I'm in the former camp.

• 1 month later...

Willow's not really popular on here, but she's one of my favourite characters.   TPTB really should do more with her and invest in the character more.   Sarah Roberts is so underrated too and I much prefer her to Penny or Sam.

43 minutes ago, UK_fan said:

Willow's not really popular on here, but she's one of my favourite characters.   TPTB really should do more with her and invest in the character more.   Sarah Roberts is so underrated too and I much prefer her to Penny or Sam.

Agree about willow, would love to see more now her life's settling a bit. I still think her relationship with her dad could've been such a lovely story. 

But I think Penny/Tori is a great actress /character (now she's not pining over Nate or Duncan)

23 minutes ago, 630si said:

Agree about willow, would love to see more now her life's settling a bit. I still think her relationship with her dad could've been such a lovely story. 

But I think Penny/Tori is a great actress /character (now she's not pining over Nate or Duncan)

Surprised they have kept Tori single all this time, her last boyfriend was Ash right?

• 4 weeks later...

I still like Jasmine, what she is doing is wrong, but she's clearly having a breakdown and is all over the place emotionally, plus the behaviour with baby Grace really is bordering on scary, she's doing herself no favours, nor are the people who are closest to her who are still non the wiser apart from Justin, who is sussing that something isn't right, it's a complex situation and I hope that eventually people don't turn against Jasmine, but that they stick by her and try and make her see sense in what she's doing and urging her to seek help.

P.S.  Give me Jasmine over Tori, Justin, Leah or Marilyn anyday, at least she's interesting to watch and isn't holier than thou.

I feel for Sam that she's getting some abuse over a fictional SL and that Penny has had to stick up for her online.   Some fans really need to separate fiction from reality FGS!

Archived