Unpopular Opinions?

UK_fan

On 14/06/2020 at 13:42, UK_fan said:

Willow's not really popular on here, but she's one of my favourite characters.   TPTB really should do more with her and invest in the character more.   Sarah Roberts is so underrated too and I much prefer her to Penny or Sam.

I like Willow too. There's been moments I haven't, but I think she's the glue in the Colby/Dean/Bella unit and usually has good intentions. Its a shame the Alex storyline wasn't longer, as she feels a bit of a 4th wheel since then.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/07/2020 at 03:14, Lunar said:

I like Willow too. There's been moments I haven't, but I think she's the glue in the Colby/Dean/Bella unit and usually has good intentions. Its a shame the Alex storyline wasn't longer, as she feels a bit of a 4th wheel since then.

Which is why Willow and Alec trying a long distance relationship might of worked? After all it’s not like Willow is with anyone else right now and doesn’t look like it’s happening in the future either. I really thought Alex was Willow best love Interest so far and I hope they bring her back for Willow’s exit ^_^

On 10/07/2019 at 00:39, Lila_Q said:

I find Romeo, Hannah, Denny and Oscar's deaths unnecessary. 

I don't understand why would Kat and Tori be with someone like Ash. I also don't understand why would Bianca be with someone like Heath.

I don't like how they brought old character back (i.e. Will, Kane, Sally, Chloe) just to have them destroyed.

I find it odd that Mason only had one serious love interest (Beth) since he came to the show.

I agree with all this.

On 01/09/2019 at 09:28, j.laur5 said:

I was never sure why people thought Justin and Phoebe were a great couple and hated how Phoebe involved her whole life with the Morgan’s!. 

But I do understand the writers needed to give Phoebe something to do for the remainder of Isabelle's contract .

Really the only issue I had was she picked the wrong brother!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, UK_fan said:

Mac is cancelled.

Marilyn can do one too.   Team John!

I still like Bella.

I like Colby.

I am enjoying the Parata's.

Dislike that the show ruined Ben/Maggie before they left, but at least they left together.

What do you mean by Mac canceled?. 

I like Gina character as lot of people didit like her.

9 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

What do you mean by Mac canceled?. 

I like Gina character as lot of people didit like her.

That they've made her unlikeable and back to square one again with the writing, they were starting to improve her, so when I say cancelled for now I don't really care what is happening with or to the character.

I'm preferring so much of the newer cast or those who have joined over the last couple of years to most of the older iconic characters left or their hang ons, who become an eventual Producers favourite due to being tied to a long term cast member.

Archived