Unpopular Opinions?

UK_fan

On 09/07/2019 at 17:39, Lila_Q said:

I don't understand why would Kat and Tori be with someone like Ash. I also don't understand why would Bianca be with someone like Heath. 

I'm tired of IVF storyline. So far it has been predictable, and as Robbo and Tori will most likely end up together, we don't really need all this additional drama. They should've just focused on fertility issues in this storyline and not love triangle.  

I don't like how they don't take disabilities and health issues seriously. 

I find Romeo, Hannah, Denny and Oscar's deaths unnecessary. 

I find it odd that Mason only had one serious love interest (Beth) since he came to the show. 

Yes! Kat I could've maybe understood as it seemed a bit like they were trying to make them fill the place of Charlie/Brax, with her turning a blind eye to things for love, but Tori? They just seemed so mismatched and like they only put them together for the Kat drama.

I didn't even realise about Mason but you're right - its like all the girls he's been interested in him weren't interested in him, or they just went on a few dates. Its a shame as I feel like he's a good guy.

I feel like Romeo and Indi should've just broken up and have him go off. It seemed pointless to get them back together, only for him to die fairly quickly. I can maybe see Hannah's death as I guess it caused Chris to leave eventually, and also Andy's guilt over it. I just felt it was unnecessary that Evie especially had to lose everyone.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lunar said:

Yes! Kat I could've maybe understood as it seemed a bit like they were trying to make them fill the place of Charlie/Brax, with her turning a blind eye to things for love, but Tori? They just seemed so mismatched and like they only put them together for the Kat drama.

I didn't even realise about Mason but you're right - its like all the girls he's been interested in him weren't interested in him, or they just went on a few dates. Its a shame as I feel like he's a good guy.

I feel like Romeo and Indi should've just broken up and have him go off. It seemed pointless to get them back together, only for him to die fairly quickly. I can maybe see Hannah's death as I guess it caused Chris to leave eventually, and also Andy's guilt over it. I just felt it was unnecessary that Evie especially had to lose everyone.

Re Mason - I am still thinking that at some point Dempsey will turn up with his child - we never saw her go for a termination so she may have decided to have the baby after all but not tell him.

I prefer Bella to Raffy.

Josh West was one of the shows best and most controversial villains, he was horrible and didn't care what others thought until it caught up with him in the end.  I did love his relationship with Amanda Vale too until he cheated on her and Project 56 obviously didn't happen.

Marilyn's fab, but she's a bit too sickly sweet for my liking.  Sometimes it's overkill.

I really miss Colleen Smart.  She was always my favourite out of the iconic, older group of characters.  She could be funny, she could be sassy and she could be serious and also Smart (pardon the pun).  Lyn Collingwood's sense of Comic timing was hilarious and she could do the serious stuff too.

I really miss her lighter presence.

6 hours ago, UK_fan said:

I really miss Colleen Smart.  She was always my favourite out of the iconic, older group of characters.  She could be funny, she could be sassy and she could be serious and also Smart (pardon the pun).  Lyn Collingwood's sense of Comic timing was hilarious and she could do the serious stuff too.

I really miss her lighter presence.

I think Colleen could be better if they wrote her more grounded. 

19 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I think Colleen could be better if they wrote her more grounded. 

I agree. I do think a town gossip can serve a purpose and be a good comic relief type of character, but if thats all they are then they're just sort of there, and don't really do much or have any proper storylines outside of that. I feel like anyone could've taken over that role, as now we have Leah/Irene/Maz as the diner ladies and the ones who find out the gossip first.

1 hour ago, Lunar said:

I agree. I do think a town gossip can serve a purpose and be a good comic relief type of character, but if thats all they are then they're just sort of there, and don't really do much or have any proper storylines outside of that. I feel like anyone could've taken over that role, as now we have Leah/Irene/Maz as the diner ladies and the ones who find out the gossip first.

Colleen was fun, where as the other three can be fun, but are also more serious.  You needed a character to provide a bit of light relief and Colleen sure was that and she definitely had charisma.

Colleen was nosey, but the other three take it to extremes when it comes to always being in other peoples business and then they suddenly want privacy when something happens in their private lives.  Leah is guilty of this all the time in particular, no wonder she's cursed....

I prefer John to Marilyn, at least he doesn't pretend he's a saint...

Archived