Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

Justice Morag - the queen of the eye roll and a sassy put down whether in the courtroom or the Diner... God, Corny did played her deliciously. I'm so glad to see that Morag has climbed up back into the top 3 (last time was 2006 I believe). Corny would be so proud and it's absolutely lovely to see people voting for her and seeing her legacy continue on ?.

She is still really sadly missed and I hope Seven Network gives her [Morag] the send off she so deserves.

Thank you Dan and Red Ranger 1 for all the hard work put into this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DialMforMorag said:

Justice Morag - the queen of the eye roll and a sassy put down whether in the courtroom or the Diner... God, Corny did played her deliciously. I'm so glad to see that Morag has climbed up back into the top 3 (last time was 2006 I believe). Corny would be so proud and it's absolutely lovely to see people voting for her and seeing her legacy continue on ?.

She is still really sadly missed and I hope Seven Network gives her [Morag] the send off she so deserves.

Thank you Dan and Red Ranger 1 for all the hard work put into this poll.

I voted Morag as my favourite. Pleased she's come so high with just Alf and Sally above her. Fantastic character brilliantly played by the wonderful Cornelia Frances. 

Having 2 charecters tied for the #1 spot was such a big surprise, and i'm really REALLY glad that Raffy, Shannon and Gypsy [3 of my 7 picks, of cse] were sooooo high on the list ….

Raffy especially !!!! LOOOOOOOOVE her and Olivia Deeble is such a FINE actress !!!!

MANY Thanks for Dan and Red Ranger 1 for EVERYTHING you do for these polls and this site !!!!!

And Alf and Sally share the 1st place! I didn't expect that, but it is just wonderful. 

And of course, wonderful to see Morag, unsurprisingly, make it into the top 5, the one I gave my seven votes for. As DialMforMorag said, Cornelia Frances would be very proud. 

A massive amount of thanks to Dan and Red Ranger 1 for all they have done to create this poll for us, especially for new members like me, so thank you again for making this first experience for me, a truly wonderful one. 

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you have a great New Year. ?

A quick shout-out to Matt for his work in compiling the results and of course to Dan for doing his usual excellent job of turning my ramblings into a professional-looking presentation!

(My two remaining votes were Alf and Sally, for anyone who's wondering.)

As everyone I think guessed when John showed up, the two current regular absentees were Willow and Jasmine.A few other notable absentees:

No Ash, Kat or Olivia, all of whom drop out of the poll less than a year after leaving.

As already noted, no Nate, the highest placed absentee from last time.No Curtis, back to being the forgotten one of that era.No Kim, I think for the first time.

That's actually pretty much it apart from a few who only got one or two votes last time: With seven choices, I guess you have to really fall out of favour for everyone who voted for you last time to not care anymore. The only other characters from last time's Top 70 not to poll were Tamara Kingsley and Harry Reynolds!

Ugh. Disappointed kind of. Hopefully Alf or someone else can take out first outright. Sally was tarnished forever with her final (for now) storyline featuring Pippa (no real update on that either, huh?) and of course they had to to fit their golden child Brax in there as the Knight In Shining Amour for the 10,000 time.

So Willow and Jasmine didn't make it. To me that's a bit disappointing, since I actually like the two of them, but given how unpopular they are with others, it's not surprising. The absence of Ash, Kat, Olivia and Nate, however, I really couldn't care less, about. I couldn't stand most of them.

Archived