Cornelia Frances has died

Kellicopter

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such terribly sad news. I don’t agree with some newspapers publishing a photo of Corney in her dying days. She was a strong feisty woman who worked until she was 76 years old and I doubt she would have wanted people the world over to see that.

As for Morag, I really hope H&A give her a big send off as we have seen in some of the big UK soaps when big names die. She was incredibly loyal to the show for 30 years and deserves her own special episode. She lit up the screen in every scene she was in. Her wit, sarcasm, one liners and delivery made her one of the greats. Morag has been involved in so many stories with so many characters over the years so it wouldn’t be right to use this as a massive reunion as it needs to be about Morag. Just the Stewart sisters, Alf and Roo. Or even an episode with Alf and Roo reminiscing with a lot of flashbacks. 

RIP Cornelia ?

This really hurt me to find out that she’s dead :( I really liked her and whenever she was on the show it added more quality to the show. This is a huge loss for the show, for the acting world and especially for her friends and family. R.I.P ❤️

Archived