Cornelia Frances has died

Kellicopter

1 minute ago, Jacklost said:

My favorite moment is when Alf is tired of Morag being so negativ and finale tells her off and when Tasha pushed her into the pool :P I wist these two scenes were on YouTube, would love to see them again ?

Yes I loved it when Tasha pushed Morag into the pool!

I also love it when Alf goes to Morag's mansion in the city and she answers the door and he tells her "I'm gonna knock your block off!"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great tribute!! 

Another Morag moment I love was during the murder-mystery party in 2005. When reading the dialogue that Colleen had written for her, being unable to hide her absolute disgust in the delivery. Always made me laugh .?

5 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

Yes I loved it when Tasha pushed Morag into the pool!

I also love it when Alf goes to Morag's mansion in the city and she answers the door and he tells her "I'm gonna knock your block off!"

Alf has the best lines on the show :D

5 hours ago, harrietjames said:

Violence against women is not ok

I think Alf means he is going to have a go at her. 

I wish they made Debra Stewart to be a twin sister of Morag. She is a lawyer as well but more like 2000s Morag, and that way we could have mellowed Morag vs nasty Morag.

I think Cornelia Frances is definitely an actress that could play two characters at once. 

13 minutes ago, harrietjames said:

Violence against women is not ok

Violence against anyone is not ok. 

back on topic...

When Morag returned in 2001 was anything mentioned about whether this was the first anyone had spoken to her since 1993 or was it implied there had been offscreen communication?

21 minutes ago, Sally Keating said:

Violence against anyone is not ok.

Not what you said in your previous post...

When did Morag become likeable? I felt for her grief and loss when Bobby died. But then she was back to her old tricks manipulating to get Sam.

Did they just write her differently or was there an event changed her?

When she came back in 2001 she was just as evil. Threatening to tell everyone the history of Shaunas parents if she didn't butt out of the Duncan saga. 

I think her change to becoming the bays heroine in a way was quite gradually after that with some ups and downs of course

A turing point I think was when Alf was ill with his brain tumour in hospital when she finally managed to say the words I love you to Alf out loud. That must have taken a lot for her. 

Archived