Cornelia Frances has died

Kellicopter

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Sally Keating said:

Oh this was lovely to read. Great work.

Shame your interview with Cornelia didn't happen. Out of interest, what questions did you have lined up to ask?

As it was going to be a more relaxed 'in-person' interview (as opposed to a phone call or email which can be a bit restrictive at times), we mainly just had pointers listed out to progress the conversation onto certain topics. We'd have obviously touched a bit on some of that early life and pre-H&A stuff, then go through the various Morag eras - things like the Morag/Maz relationship, how she thought things could have turned out if Bobby had lived, the rare glimpses of Morag's vulnerable side, the Sam saga, the different relationships between Morag & early/modern day Roo etc. Along with some of the more obvious, light-hearted questions like favourite storylines etc. and imagining how Morag is entertaining herself in the city whilst off-screen.

4 hours ago, Dan F said:

It's taken a little longer than anticipated, but we now have a feature on the main site, featuring a full biography and tributes from some of Corney's former Home and Away friends and co-workers.

https://www.backtothebay.net/news/2018/06/10/cornelia-frances-tribute/

Good stuff Dan, thanks.

You missed a tribute by Greg Marshall

Not that she’s obligated, but I’m surprised that Justine Clarke didn’t say anything about Cornelia’s passing 

5 hours ago, Dan F said:

It's taken a little longer than anticipated, but we now have a feature on the main site, featuring a full biography and tributes from some of Corney's former Home and Away friends and co-workers.

The tribute is so beautiful. Really lovely to remember such a amazing and talented actress! ?

“I remember one day where we had a number of scenes to get through, finishing up with a particularly long scene where Corney had to cry. Corney was so easy to work with that we completed virtually all of them in one take, and wrapped around three hours ahead of schedule. So we went to the pub for a drink and a long chat!”

This tribute from Norman Coburn just summed up how good both Norman & Cornelia were as actors. I’d have loved to hear the crew’s reaction to that day.

Thanks for an incredible tribute.

22 hours ago, Dan F said:

Thank you. I really enjoyed reading that. 

19 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Good stuff Dan, thanks.

You missed a tribute by Greg Marshall

Not that she’s obligated, but I’m surprised that Justine Clarke didn’t say anything about Cornelia’s passing 

Has Nicolle Dickson, (Bobby), left a tribute? I can't see her on any social media pages.

5 hours ago, Jamie! said:

Has Nicolle Dickson, (Bobby), left a tribute? I can't see her on any social media pages.

5 hours ago, Jamie! said:

She doesn’t go by Nicolle Dickson anymore :)

Archived