Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

Liking that Oscar seems to make these brief small returns when his with Billie. It is sort of spooky how those small little glimples happen.

I'm in two minds if it would be good for Oscar to fully recover now though. for Josh's sake. :lol: Not sure how his going to go about sleeping with Oscar. :lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Wow... surprised to see Oscar back for a little while. And he certainly wasn't happy with Josh kissing him :unsure: Josh has really gotten in too deep now. He knows he loves the Oscar/Evie combination, but also knows that the real Oscar doesn't approve in the slightest... 

I really liked how Andy was trying to help Josh figure out his feelings. Even though they both felt incredibly awkward :P

I get why Zac was so angry- Oscar hasn't seemed to be getting any better and pretending he is Evie hasn't done them any favours. Josh hadn't really done anything wrong until recently.He probably shouldn't be kissing him so much and being so affectionate, especially now that he has feelings for him, but he was only doing what Evie and the doctors wanted. Now though... he shouldn't be taking advantage of Oscar, who, as Nate pointed out, can't give consent. 

Poor Oscar though :(.... waking up for a bit and realizing your sisters boyfriend is kissing you... you're wearing weird clothes... And then he's back to thinking he's Evie :(

Another great chapter, I look forward to more,

Update soon :P

• Like 1

Oh man Josh having to think to weather he likes the Oscar who thinks he has female parts, or normal Oscar was funny. Aswell as Oscar taking Josh's hand when he was asleep :lol: Andy was very understanding.

I do wonder if this whole thing is going to end up sending Josh insane he really is suffering in this story :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Great chapter!

Poor confused Josh.. in love with someone that doesn't really exist. Glad Andy was there to support him. And glad Andy was there to support Evie too. A bit heartbreaking for Evie, being honest with herself and admitting Josh is in love with her brother. 

So Dr Delaney is a bad egg... I feel for Oscar, who has had no say in what has happened to him at all. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1