Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter! :) 

So Josh is getting quite used to being affectionate with Oscar... so much so that Evie is annoyed and upset. It does seem to come quite naturally to Josh now and he isn't really holding back anymore, kissing Oscar in front of Billie and VJ, Evie and unintentionally Maddy :lol:. I could imagine her face upon seeing that :lol:. I feel for him, having to do this when he doesn't want to but trying to do the right thing even though he might be potentially making everything worse. And I feel for Evie too, who wants to do right by her brother but understandably feels jealous and inadequate because Oscar is unintentionally stealing her identity from her.  I hope she is okay and gets why Josh couldn't leave Oscar. I also like the addition of Andy and wonder how much about all of this he knows...

I feel for Oscar. Finding out about Hannah's death that way would be absolutely terrible and he already wasn't feeling great because everything seems different to how it was before. 

Another funny (but sad) chapter. I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Poor Oscar finding out that Hannah died like that.

Poor Evelyn I do hope she'll be alright.

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen :P Glad you liked it. This chapter was a bit more sad than the previous ones. Finding out about Hannah like that would be horrible for Oscar, but it's just forced him and Josh even closer together. Josh is in an incredibly difficult position now! How's he going to get himself out of this mess now?! :wink: As always, really appreciate the feedback x

12 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter! :) 

So Josh is getting quite used to being affectionate with Oscar... so much so that Evie is annoyed and upset. It does seem to come quite naturally to Josh now and he isn't really holding back anymore, kissing Oscar in front of Billie and VJ, Evie and unintentionally Maddy :lol:. I could imagine her face upon seeing that :lol:. I feel for him, having to do this when he doesn't want to but trying to do the right thing even though he might be potentially making everything worse. And I feel for Evie too, who wants to do right by her brother but understandably feels jealous and inadequate because Oscar is unintentionally stealing her identity from her.  I hope she is okay and gets why Josh couldn't leave Oscar. I also like the addition of Andy and wonder how much about all of this he knows...

I feel for Oscar. Finding out about Hannah's death that way would be absolutely terrible and he already wasn't feeling great because everything seems different to how it was before. 

Another funny (but sad) chapter. I look forward to more, update soon :P

Yeah, Josh is getting a little carried away, I think! And more than a little confused! Lol! :blink: Maddy walking in on her two ex-boyfriends making out like that would have been quite the shock, haha! I reckon she'll be keeping a close eye on Matt now, just in case!  Evie being jealous is thoroughly understandable but also pretty unreasonable given that she all but shoved Josh into her brother's bed and expected him to just get on with it. Josh has been more than 'accommodating'! :D I'm pretty sure most boyfriends would think it was a very unreasonable request in the first place. 

What will Andy think of all this?! :o

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Josh definitely seems to be overly keen on the idea of kissing Oscar.Liked the little moment of Oscar and Billie's friendship shining through.Tough news for Oscar, and a bonding moment between Evelyn and Andy coming up?

Thanks RR1! :) This whole thing is getting supremely silly, lol!

Glad you liked the Billie and Oscar scene. I thought it would be nice to have him 'sort of' remember something when he saw her.

And yeah, Josh is really throwing himself into his 'role' with gusto, isn't he?! I suppose at a  certain point you might have to stop caring that people are laughing at you (or pretend not to care), especially if you have no real choice in what you're doing.

As I said though, this is all just really silly, but I'm enjoying writing it so much! So, again, thanks for taking the time to comment! x

Edited by Ludub

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awesome chapter :)

I liked the Oscar/Billie scene

Felt sorry for Oscar when he found out about Hannah

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xx

Thanks Jarlie! :P The Oscar and Billie scene was kind of sweet, even if it was completely ridiculous. VJ did well too, to contain his amusement, and behave like a grown up! Glad you're enjoying the story so far! x

Oh dear it's all getting very messy for everyone now. I'm thinking Josh may just be falling for Oscar now. Evie's maybe getting herself into trouble with Andy too if what I'm thinking ends up happening.

Looks like Billie's the one to bring Oscar back to his senses though sigh what a woman :wub: It may leave Josh heartbroken.. :lol: Also might spell trouble for her and VJ aswell.

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1