Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

13 hours ago, KittCatt said:

I feel for Oscar, who has had no say in what has happened to him at all

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

looks like they've got a lot of damage control to do where Oscar is concerned.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! :P Much appreciated.

I'm not sure where you'd start if you really had to sit Oscar down and explain things to him. Lol! It would certainly make for one awkward conversation! Luckily for you, you've all got front row seats! Haha! :wink: Poor Oscar!

11 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Whoa about Dr Delaney beginning a bad egg.

10 hours ago, Kristen said:

Shocked at Dr Delaney beginning a bad guy.

Delaney has certainly created a big mess here! Lol! The fact that everyone just agreed to go along with it will be pretty hard to explain once the investigation starts. They're all gonna feel pretty silly! Thanks for the feedback! 

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Another very cool chapter..

I find it somewhat amusing that Dr Delaney seems to be quite the nutty doctor. She must be really laughing at the lengths how far everyone has gone too. Awesome twist. I'm finding it funny.that Oscar speaks like a girl too. I hadn't realised that. :lol: 

Nice to see Evie and Andy sort of getting on aswell

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pembie said:

Another very cool chapter..

I find it somewhat amusing that Dr Delaney seems to be quite the nutty doctor. She must be really laughing at the lengths how far everyone has gone too. Awesome twist. I'm finding it funny.that Oscar speaks like a girl too. I hadn't realised that. :lol: 

Nice to see Evie and Andy sort of getting on aswell

Thanks Pembie! :P Glad you're enjoying it. Oscar has kind of gradually become more and more girl-like, which is why Josh is feeling so confused. He knows Oscar isn't physically female but he behaves in a very feminine way, a lot like Evie. So he's really not sure which one he's in love with. Dr Delaney has really created quite the mess! :wink: 

New chapter hopefully tomorrow! x

• Like 1

The way that Oscar is switching back and forth in terms of personality is getting really disconcerting, I hope they get to the bottom of it soon.The nurses really need a lesson in professionalism.Part of me thinks they should tell Oscar the truth, but he's so far gone he probably wouldn't accept, understand or even remember it.I'm not sure that getting Josh is the answer but I can see why they'd want to try.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Agree with Red Ranger 1 here- it's very disconcerting the Oscar keeps switching back and forth. In those moments where he is Oscar i feel so sorry for him. Then when he is Evie again and miserable i feel sorry for him too. Poor Billie, being faced with such a difficult situation. Perhaps she should've refused to help him?

The thought of there being cameras in Oscar's room is quite frightening. It's hard to know what to do now exactly- keep pretending, perhaps making it even worse, or tell him the truth, which he probably wont believe... Tough situation. Getting more brain scans done to figure out exactly whats going on and the cause of it can help with the recovery, so I'm glad that's what their going to do.

I understand Josh needs some time to figure it all out (or hide out from everyone) but he should face the music and be there for Oscar. Something between Andy and Evie perhaps?

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

I'm not too sure if Billie made the right choice telling Oscar what has been happening. Not with the new doctor saying that they should treat Oscar as Evie still.

Spoiler

I'm also thinking that Billie will be the one to bring Oscar back fully.

Not sure whats going to happen. But its very spooky how Oscar keeps returning, and what a time for it to happen while he had his pants down. :D

Has Josh done a runner? :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Great chapter

the way Oscar is jumping back to himself and thinking he's Evie must be confusing for him and everyone else around him.

I wonder what has happened to Josh

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen