Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

9 hours ago, pembie said:

You could have gone with the ending of Oscar chasing the bus :lol: But your ending was very sweet. I was kind of expecting the wedding at the end to be Oscar and Josh, So I get why you threw us off with it being Andy and Evie's instead...Good twist

Josh and Oscar together on the side of road inside their very own camper van though the mind boggles what they may get upto in there/ There's a whole new story right there :lol:

I think you write comedy good I found the start to this story quite amusing then it switched to a drama based story which was cool. I tthought so anyway.

Thanks Pembie :P Glad you enjoyed it. I might leave what happens in that camper van up to your own imagination! :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Pembie :P Glad you enjoyed it. I might leave what happens in that camper van up to your own imagination! :lol: 

I think that would be for the best :lol:

I will keep a eye out for any other stories you might write.

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Chimera (by Ludub) - comments
  • 6 months later...

Oh wow.

What a bumpy, bumpy ride. Fantastic, funny, quizzical and right on point with peoples reactions! 

Evie was a bit over dramatic for the first few chapters until Josh realized his sexuality. I really love how you captured the heartbreak to Oscar returning and losing the Evie, Josh fell in love with. 

I must be tired, but I thought it was Josh and Oscar's wedding until things clicked in. :lol: That's my own mistake, it's just past midnight here. 

And Zac's reaction to Josh, ugh. That's all I'll say. But, I did love the little moment they had in their bedroom while he dressed for the wedding. :wub: Kind of reminded my why I like them (as a couple) thank you. (We all know I don't like them atm. Spoilers reasons.) xD

Really loved how you ended the story, glad it was a happy one too! 

• Like 1