Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

Haha Great start Ludub :D

You've really set the scene for an interesting story! Feel really bad for Oscar and i wonder how he is going to think he is Evie for. The rest of the story i guess... At least his family (and Josh) were supportive even though they never imagined this could happen and are probably waiting to wake up from this weird dream :) It seems Josh was very uncomfortable playing along which is quite understandable. 

I look forward to the next chapter :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kristen said:

Cant believe Oscar is so confused and thinks he's Evelyn

11 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

that is far out and even the characters can't stop themselves laughing in disbelief

15 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Amusing! Hella funny. Josh having to be Oscar's I mean 'Evie's' boyfriend. :P

11 hours ago, KittCatt said:

It seems Josh was very uncomfortable playing along which is quite understandable

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! :) 

It's certainly different from my other stories anyway! :wink: If something like this really happened, it would definitely prove a difficult situation to deal with for all involved. How do you really go along with something like this without feeling absolutely ridiculous and making a right show of yourself?! Especially Josh, as he's going to find himself in situations that make him decidedly uncomfortable, lol! Glad you liked it!:P

• Like 2

Brilliantly bonkers is all I can think to say. I actually spat my drink out with laughter at this. :D

I think Josh will have to be very careful at how much affection he shows towards the real Evie for awhile.. Oscar might just become jealous of them :lol: Josh may have to go the whole way and have a full on unwanted gay relationship well sort of  :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Brilliantly bonkers is all I can think to say. I actually spat my drink out with laughter at this. :D

I think Josh will have to be very careful at how much affection he shows towards the real Evie for awhile.. Oscar might just become jealous of them :lol: Josh may have to go the the whole way and have a full on unwanted gay relationship well sort of  :lol:

Thanks Pembie! :P Glad you liked it!  

It's weird alright! Lol! Sometimes, I wonder what's going on in this head of mine! Poor Josh! Things are about to get very complicated for him! :wink:

• Like 1

Another brilliant chapter :P

Love how uncomfortable Josh is with everything. I think he needs some acting lessons or at least try harder... Or Oscar is going to catch on that something is wrong. Oscar already feels pretty awful being in that hospital bed and wants things to go back to normal (as he knows it). I laughed at how uncomfortable Josh was during their kiss though :D I wonder when Oscar gets out of hospital how far Oscar is going to want to take things... :unsure:

Like the addition of Matt and Maddy. And everyone's reaction when they told them what was happening :D VJ laughing so much wasn't too good but i suppose you can expect much else in a situation like this...

What an awkwardly funny chapter, i look forward to more :P

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh man. This continues to be delightfully weird. VJ going off to his room to laugh himself silly... Josh wondering what the heck he's got himself into.And liked the interaction between Maddy and Oscar/Evie.

Thanks RR1! :P Glad you're enjoying it! I'm having so much fun writing this. Such a weird situation! Lol! I don't think VJ would be mature enough to deal with something like this, and let's face it, most people's natural reaction to something this weird would be to laugh. It's not really his fault. Thanks as always for the feedback x