Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

13 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh dear it's all getting very messy for everyone now. I'm thinking Josh may just be falling for Oscar now. Evie's maybe getting herself into trouble with Andy too if what I'm thinking ends up happening.

Looks like Billie's the one to bring Oscar back to his senses though sigh what a woman :wub: It may leave Josh heartbroken.. :lol: Also might spell trouble for her and VJ aswell.

Thanks Pembie! :wink: very messy indeed! Lol! 

Sorry it's been so long since the last update, I've been a bit busy. Hoping to have a new chapter in the next day or two. Thanks for reading x

• Like 1

Oh goodness...

So Andy thinks Josh really is gay or at least bi and thinks Josh wants to have a relationship with both twins. Ha! :lol: I found Andy's reaction quite understandable because Josh does seem to be very comfortable with Oscar. And not so much with his girlfriend anymore... I don't know what he is going to do now :unsure:

Really liked Andy in this chapter, as well as everyone continuing to be there for Oscar -except Evie, who has had enough of Oscar taking over her life. 

I wonder how Josh is going to cope with being so confused... I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Andy's reaction to Josh's unconventional "relationship" was hilarious and it looks like Josh may be wanting to remove the inverted commas from that sentence...Nice to see everyone rallying around Oscar.

Thanks Red! :wink: Glad you liked it! I think Andy was very understanding in his reaction, but I think that was actually pretty true to character. I think he'd just want Josh to be happy, no matter what. Even if that meant shacking up with Oscar! And yeah, the inverted commas might be going soon enough! Haha.

9 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Oh goodness...

So Andy thinks Josh really is gay or at least bi and thinks Josh wants to have a relationship with both twins. Ha! :lol: I found Andy's reaction quite understandable because Josh does seem to be very comfortable with Oscar. And not so much with his girlfriend anymore... I don't know what he is going to do now :unsure:

Really liked Andy in this chapter, as well as everyone continuing to be there for Oscar -except Evie, who has had enough of Oscar taking over her life. 

I wonder how Josh is going to cope with being so confused... I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thanks KittCatt! :P It is all getting very messy isn't it?! Poor Evie has kind of made this mess happen. Josh didn't want to this in the first place but she pushed him into this situation. Now he's in over his head and there isn't really an easy way out. Glad you're enjoying it! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

oh my goodness Andy thinking Josh is gay or bi.

Josh thinking he can have a relationship with both twins hmm...

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen! :) I think Josh just wants to keep both of them happy and that makes for an impossible situation! Lol! I'm not sure what else Andy was supposed to think when he saw the two of them snuggled up like that! Haha. Thanks for the feedback! x

Great chapter! :P

Josh admits to Andy that he thinks he is in love with Oscar :lol: Except he's not Oscar- He's Oscar who thinks he's Evie. I really do feel for him and i don't think this is going to end well... I really liked Andy's support, even when Josh started talking about how sex would happen with Oscar :lol:

It seems to be good timing that Josh has fallen for him in time for Oscar to seduce him :P But i really hope Josh doesn't do anything- firstly, i still think he could be taking advantage of Oscar, and secondly he does have a fiance, who he shouldn't be cheating on. I think he needs to be honest with Evie- she knows somethings wrong after all.

Really liked Billie and Oscar's talk. His memory seems to be remembering tidbits from Oscar's life, like Billie's assault but then forgetting it and loosing track of what he's talking about. Poor Oscar :( And i liked Maddy being so shocked that Oscar wanted to sleep with Josh. Her ex-boyfriends hooking up :lol:

I look forward to more, update soon :P 

• Like 1