Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

51 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Another brilliant chapter :P

Love how uncomfortable Josh is with everything. I think he needs some acting lessons or at least try harder... Or Oscar is going to catch on that something is wrong. Oscar already feels pretty awful being in that hospital bed and wants things to go back to normal (as he knows it). I laughed at how uncomfortable Josh was during their kiss though :D I wonder when Oscar gets out of hospital how far Oscar is going to want to take things... :unsure:

Like the addition of Matt and Maddy. And everyone's reaction when they told them what was happening :D VJ laughing so much wasn't too good but i suppose you can expect much else in a situation like this...

What an awkwardly funny chapter, i look forward to more :P

Thanks KittCatt! :D Really glad you liked it. I have to say I was actually giggling while I was writing certain bits of this one. I think Josh is doing an ok job, considering. It was a pretty big leap climbing into bed with Oscar, and it's certainly proof of his love for Evie. I think she should be pretty touched that he's willing to do this for her, as twisted as the whole thing is! Lol

• Like 2

Great chapter

I'm enjoying this 

Oh my goodness VJ laughing himself silly.

Everyone playing along and pretending Oscar is Evie is so funny.

Update again soon :)

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Everyone playing along and pretending Oscar is Evie is so funny

Thanks Kristen! :P Glad you liked it! I think everyone is just doing their best to help him as best they can. I don't know how you'd do it though, lol! Even Leah wasn't able to keep a straight face completely! Haha!

5 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been catching up with the last two chapters :) This is such a great start to this fanfiction

I find it really hilarious  that Oscar believes himself to be Evelyn 

I giggled when Josh looked uncomfortable after his kiss with Oscar

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

Thanks Jarlie! :P So glad you're enjoying it! Josh has really got the tough job here! It's understandable that he'd be uncomfortable with this whole thing but really quite funny to imagine! :D Thanks for the feedback x

I'm not too sure wheather I should be finding this funny or not. But the thought of Oscar wearing makeup and having his hair styled into a pixe cut is very funny :lol: Nice scene with Maddy felt like a Maddy and Oscar scene even though he wasn't really there. Talk abot strange having to do your ex boyfriend's makeup :lol:

Spoiler

When Oscar was wondering where his ring. I did start to wonder will Josh have to end up getting engaged to him aswell as Evie lol

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pembie said:

I'm not too sure wheather I should be finding this funny or not. But the thought of Oscar wearing makeup and having his hair styled into a pixe cut is very funny :lol: Nice scene with Maddy felt like a Maddy and Oscar scene even though he wasn't really there. Talk abot strange having to do your ex boyfriend's makeup

Thanks Pembie! :P

It is a very weird story... and it's only going to get weirder! :wink: I loved that image in my own head of Oscar sitting there in his jammies waiting for Josh to get there. I actually think that Oscar could look quite cute with the right makeup and hair, lol! Maddy having to put it on for him would be very strange for her but I think she had enough caring and sensitivity to do it kindly. I could imagine it as quite a tender moment between them! lol! The whole thing is absurd though! haha!

Glad you're enjoying it! x

• Like 1

Ha! Evie's jealous and thinking Josh might be developing feelings for Oscar :P Josh and Oscar kissing in front of Matt, and even in front of Evie... Love how uncomfortable Josh is, especially with the french kissing :wink:. Doesn't help at all that people (including the hospital staff) keep teasing him. I'm glad he is getting more used to it now, though the embarrassment would still be there. Liked the addition of Matt in this chapter, who's reaction to it all certainly isn't helping anything. 

Nice image of Oscar in girly pajamas with shaved legs and coloured toenails :lol: I appreciated Josh and Evie's conversation and Josh being firm that he is not going to sleep with him :lol: But he will continue to play along for Evie, who seemed absolutely fine with Josh kissing Oscar until she saw it for herself...  I'm glad Josh not only has a problem with his own mortification with kissing Oscar but potentially making fun of him and not knowing what it would be like once Oscar is back to being Oscar... when/ if that happens...

Very funny chapter with Josh struggling to deal with kissing his brother-in-law :lol: I wonder how long he is going to have to keep pretending... I look forward to more :P

• Like 1