Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

7 hours ago, pembie said:

It's all gone quite sad now though that Oscar's returned hasn't it? :(

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Oh dear...I wonder how he will react when he was told everything and how he will deal with it. Poor guy!

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Glad Oscar came through the surgery...but could he still like Josh on some level?

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

yay the real Oscar is back.

Poor Josh.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Really appreciate it! :wub: I did feel this chapter was a lot more sad than the other chapters, but Josh has just lost the person that he loved, so it felt appropriate. Poor Oscar and Josh :( There's still a lot for both of them to come to terms with and they're both going to have to answer some difficult questions about themselves when the dust settles :wink: Thanks again for commenting x

Great chapter!

Poor Oscar, haha! :lol: Can't catch a break. Having sexy dreams about other men :lol: Loved that at first he was surprised but then he just went with it because it was the best dream he'd ever had and people on pain medication can be a little nutty :lol: I liked that he wondered what the doctors did to his brain to make him gay :P Was really surprised to see Kyle in Oscar's dream. And then Andy. Pity Evie and the nurse kept waking him up! And now he's hallucinating Josh! Just when i thought he was getting better. Wouldn't want to be Evie, walking in on Oscar :lol:

Hope Oscar is okay. I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Did Evie witness Oscar self pleasuring himself there at the end? :lol: Slightly worried about Oscar's condition sounds like it could be serious.

But other than that sounds like Oscar might have always been bysexual but never realised it himself, untill now with him eyeing up his swim teacher and enjoying the look of the Braxton's bodies :lol:

I thought we were going to get a full on Batman and Joker  sex scene for moment that was very different and clever I thought... Batman could do with more sex in his life maybe that's why his so grumpy :lol:

Shame that Kyle's not in this story would love to read his reaction if he ever found out about Oscar's dream :lol:

All hope isn't lost for Josh and Oscar then

Really liked the chapter. 

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Thanks everybody! Glad you liked the chapter!  I was pretty nervous about it so I'm relieved that I haven't scared you all away! :P

10 hours ago, pembie said:

Shame that Kyle's not in this story would love to read his reaction if he ever found out about Oscar's dream :lol:

12 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Was really surprised to see Kyle in Oscar's drea

I couldn't just leave him languishing in that prison cell, now could I?! That ending was just too sad. I like to think that maybe Kyle was enjoying the same dream, lol!

10 hours ago, pembie said:

I thought we were going to get a full on Batman and Joker  sex scene for moment that was very different and clever I thought... Batman could do with more sex in his life maybe that's why his so grumpy :lol:

Maybe a spin-off for the adult section?! Haha! :lol: I could probably be persuaded if that's something you'd like to see! :ph34r:

10 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Whoa can't believe he's having sexy dreams about men, haha. :lol:

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

oh dear Oscar has an infection and is dreaming about other men.

Update again soon :)

7 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh, Oscar has an infection and now he's hallucinating Josh...and having sex dreams about other men. Not sure which of those things is most alarming...

The close relationship he's developed with Josh just keeps coming through in his subconscious. He keeps coming back to Josh. 

Thanks again everybody for the feedback, as always, much appreciated! 

And yes. Yes, that is what Evie saw... Haha. Some things really can't be unseen! :blush:

• Like 2