Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

1 hour ago, pembie said:

I will keep nagging untill you do :lol:

It wouldn't really be a story about Batman though. It would be an 'Oscar is dreaming that he's the Joker (because he's ill, horny, and off his head on pain meds), and he and Batman 'get it awn' all over Gotham' kinda story. If that still floats your boat I might give it a go! Haha!

Just now, Red Ranger 1 said:

Okay, this is getting seriously complicated: Josh is having gay hook-ups, Evelyn may have just had sex with Andy and Oscar thinks he's in the X-Men... How will they sort this out?!

Good question Red, good question! :wink::lol: You read really fast by the way!

Great chapter!

Poor Oscar :( It looks like he is seriously ill but it's all very amusing too! Thinking Josh is dead and having severe hallucinations... :lol:

Surprised that Josh nearly went all the way with a guy he just met :unsure: :lol: I liked his inner turmoil at whether or not he should be doing it, very well written, very amusing :lol:

Really like how Andy and Evie have gotten closer.. maybe too close for Josh to be comfortable with but he can't really talk thought can he?! I appreciated how guilty they looked, especially Andy. Lucky for Josh he didn't walk in on worse... :lol: But they've got bigger problems now- Oscar. 

I look forward to more, update soon :lol: :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Poor Oscar :( It looks like he is seriously ill but it's all very amusing too! Thinking Josh is dead and having severe hallucinations... :lol:

Surprised that Josh nearly went all the way with a guy he just met :unsure: :lol: I liked his inner turmoil at whether or not he should be doing it, very well written, very amusing :lol:

Really like how Andy and Evie have gotten closer.. maybe too close for Josh to be comfortable with but he can't really talk thought can he?! I appreciated how guilty they looked, especially Andy. Lucky for Josh he didn't walk in on worse... :lol: But they've got bigger problems now- Oscar. 

I look forward to more, update soon :lol: :P

Thanks KittCatt! :wub:

It was a pretty close call for Josh alright, going back to the hotel with Marco wasn't the most sensible decision but it's understandable too. He feels like he needs to understand his own feelings (and he doesn't have Oscar anymore) so he's impulsively latched on to the first attractive guy to give him a bit of attention. He just wasn't able to go through with it. Poor confused Josh! :unsure:

Thought it would be funny if Oscar's hallucinations were comic book related. It would be pretty scary though if you thought your sister had been replaced with Mystique and that no-one could be trusted! No wonder he doesn't want to unlock that door! 

Glad you liked it! x

7 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

I agree with RR1 this is getting complicated.

Josh having gay sex

Evie might of had sex with Andy.

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen! :P It's complicated alright!

Glad you enjoyed the chapter! x

• Like 2

Well Oscar's well messed up now isn't he? I can only think its because of the brain aneurysm but I thought that had been sorted now?But yaaay for more comic book characters cameos the X Men :lol:

Maybe its time though that Evie stopped demanding Josh go try help Oscar all the time now. Josh is dealing with a fair bit nowadays. :lol: By the end of this story I can see Josh's head just exploding or his going to end up inside some padded cell poor guy :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Great chapter 

glad Josh could help Oscar so Oscar could get the treatment needed. 

Evie and Andy I can see why Zac might be upset he is older then her.

Update again soon :)