Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter!

Glad Josh convinced Oscar to get medical help- it does seem he is in a really weird and fragile mental state :unsure: X-Men and superman :lol: 

I get why Zac is angry but there's not much he can do if Oscar want (needs) Josh with him. Josh is, once again, just doing what people want him to and refusing would be cruel and could ultimately lead to Oscar's death. Liked the scene where Josh basically said goodbye to Oscar as he realized this is likely to be the last time they are together like that.  Poor Josh :( 

I also get why Zac's shocked at the Evie/Andy development and why he would be worried- Andy is older and an ex-crim, never mind this being all so incestuous :lol: I think Evie and Andy are good together- Andy's certainly been there for her lately and she is old enough to know what she wants. I liked Zac's giggling though- it really is funny and seems so ridiculous that this has all happened- none of them could've imagined it thats for sure :lol:

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

On 7/31/2016 at 2:12 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Uh oh at what happened between Andy and Evelyn! :P

I agree with RR1's comment about this getting complicated

Update soon please Xx

20 hours ago, pembie said:

Well Oscar's well messed up now isn't he? I can only think its because of the brain aneurysm but I thought that had been sorted now?But yaaay for more comic book characters cameos the X Men :lol:

Maybe its time though that Evie stopped demanding Josh go try help Oscar all the time now. Josh is dealing with a fair bit nowadays. :lol: By the end of this story I can see Josh's head just exploding or his going to end up inside some padded cell poor guy :lol:

Thanks Jarlie and Pembie, I tried to write you a comment before but the system tried to merge it with my new chapter. I don't like that new feature!  This is what I said:

Thanks so much for the feedback guys! Really appreciate it! :P

Evie was being a bit unreasonable here. She's gone from treating him like some kind of pervert who should be on a sex offenders register to demanding that he come and help her with Oscar! He does have a lot to deal with right now, but in this instance, he is in love with Oscar, so it's not like he can really refuse.

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

glad Josh could help Oscar so Oscar could get the treatment needed. 

Evie and Andy I can see why Zac might be upset he is older then her.

Update again soon :)

18 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Glad Josh convinced Oscar to get medical help- it does seem he is in a really weird and fragile mental state :unsure: X-Men and superman :lol: 

I get why Zac is angry but there's not much he can do if Oscar want (needs) Josh with him. Josh is, once again, just doing what people want him to and refusing would be cruel and could ultimately lead to Oscar's death. Liked the scene where Josh basically said goodbye to Oscar as he realized this is likely to be the last time they are together like that.  Poor Josh :( 

I also get why Zac's shocked at the Evie/Andy development and why he would be worried- Andy is older and an ex-crim, never mind this being all so incestuous :lol: I think Evie and Andy are good together- Andy's certainly been there for her lately and she is old enough to know what she wants. I liked Zac's giggling though- it really is funny and seems so ridiculous that this has all happened- none of them could've imagined it thats for sure :lol:

I look forward to more :P

Thanks Kristen and KittCatt!  :wink:

I think it's understandable that Zac would be upset on both counts. Zac doesn't know that Oscar has developed feelings for Josh so it just looks like Josh is taking advantage of him when he's in a very vulnerable state. And Andy is so much older than Evie! Also, as far as Zac's concerned, the two of them hooking up has just come out of nowhere! He doesn't know that they've been developing a relationship over the last few weeks.

Glad you liked the X-Men and Superman hallucinations. I thought Josh as Superman was kinda funny because I really don't think he'd make a good one! He'd look a bit ridiculous in the Superman costume :lol: Kinda sweet that that's how Oscar sees him though! lol!

Again, really appreciate the feedback! :P

• Like 2

Awwwwwwwwwwww Josh and Oscar how sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Zac little rant about the whole situation made me laugh... Plus its quite amusing how Josh is going out with Oscar and Evie's got together with Andy... Josh and Andy have just swapped partners :lol:

• Like 1

Zac's position is kind of becoming more understandable as the situation becomes more and more messed up.It's not really clear if Oscar only likes Josh because he's feverish and Evelyn's feelings towards Andy seem to have turned from hate to...lust? very quickly.They are going to have a lot of sorting out to do...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pembie said:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Josh and Oscar how sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Zac little rant about the whole situation made me laugh... Plus its quite amusing how Josh is going out with Oscar and Evie's got together with Andy... Josh and Andy have just swapped partners :lol:

Aw, I'm glad you liked it! :wub: it was rather sweet, if decidedly weird. Oscar being swept off his feet by his 'man of steel'! Haha! As I said, Josh as Superman just makes me chuckle. I've always loved him but Superman, he ain't! Lol! 

9 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Liked how Josh is there to help Oscar :) 

Gonna love Zac's rant about the whole situation 

Update soon please xx

Zac's rant was kinda funny. He's at the end of his tether and he just doesn't understand what's going on. The whole situation is just ridiculous so you can't blame him for being annoyed. Haha!

5 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Zac's position is kind of becoming more understandable as the situation becomes more and more messed up.It's not really clear if Oscar only likes Josh because he's feverish and Evelyn's feelings towards Andy seem to have turned from hate to...lust? very quickly.They are going to have a lot of sorting out to do...

In my mind Evie never really hated Andy. She just needed someone to be angry with. They had grown quite close when Josh was in hospital, and there was definitely an attraction there. Now she's furious with Josh and very hurt, and in some ways being with Andy would also seem like the best way for her to get back at him. 'Take my brother? I'll take yours!' Or something like that. Annoying Zac would just be a bonus because she's angry in general, so taking it out on the people around her would be a natural reaction. You'll have to wait and see where it goes! :wink:

Thanks everyone for the feedback! :P x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Great chapter

its a bit shocking that Oscar is gay maybe spending all that time with Josh when he was having a identity Crisis made him realise the truth.

Liked the time lines from 37 hrs to 5 days later.

Edited by Kristen

9 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

its a bit shocking that Oscar is gay maybe spending all that time with Josh when he was having a identity Crisis made him realise the truth.

Liked the time lines from 37 hrs to 5 days later.

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well, Oscar's finally aware of everything and, um, seems to have decided he likes an alternative lifestyle.Loved the chat between him and Billie.

To be honest I always thought Oscar would have been a sensible choice if they'd wanted to have a regular gay character in the show. There was always something about him, and the way that Jake Speer played him, that made me think that. I know that he had his relationship with Maddy, but it's not unusual for someone to be in denial, or to try to conform, or to be unsure about their sexuality. He could have come out further down the line.  I think Jake would have done a great job with that kind of storyline! This is just a grossly exaggerated view of that, lol!

Thanks as always for the feedback guys! :wink:

Great chapter!

Yay! Glad that it seems like everyone might get a happy ending :) Oscar looking back at everything that had happened and realizing that he loves Josh was really nice. Pity he didn't realize it sooner- poor Josh, can't even be happy for his ex-girlfriend and his brother because he's too heartbroken :unsure: :lol: Loved his talk with Andy and giving him his blessing to be with Evie, even though he didn't need to. 

Hope Oscar finds Josh, update soon :P

• Like 1