Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

as far as I can see Charlie knows what she is getting into, she knew Brax was not a good boy when she got into bed with him (So to speak) she could have walked away from him, and still could if she wanted, but she has chose to stay with him. I like Anglo but he is no sait either, he did kill Jack and cover it up, and let Hugo go, yes what Heath did to Anglo was horrible and Brax was not in the least bit upset, but even now Anglo is holding back info from the cops, apart from being very silly that is also agaist the law to withhold info.

I think Brax is going to be a very intresting addition to the cast f the show, you need a bad boy to make the good guy look better.

Actually Charlie has no idea what shes gotten herself into! She thinks she does, but really she doesn't!

The relationship that is the most unhealthiest to be in is one based on lies, if someone is going to constantly mess you around where not being truthful is concerned then its best to not continue a relationship. Charlie has doubts and she still doesn't even know half of his involvement in everything. End of the day, he is the big fish she is after, and I want her to bring him down, if not for justice then for getting him back for stringing her along making her look like a moron.

I am not saying Brax doesn't make for interesting viewing because he does, I am not objecting to that because I do find him a good character in the sense that he makes things more interesting. I just do not like the relationship he has with Charlie. Its that simple really!

Edited by -Kevin-

I do find a certain similarity between the attitude some fans had towards Aden and the attitude some fans have towards Brax:Whilst some fans "forgave" Aden because of the excuses given in the show (and I suspect we'll get excuses for Brax sooner or later), a lot basically took the attitude that "He's hot and he and Belle have great chemistry so he can do whatever he likes", which seems to be the way some people view Brax and his relationship with Charlie.I think the key difference though is that, while characters like Aden, Angelo, Jack and Charlie committed acts that were reprehensible and illegal, they were always in response to specific circumstances and they were capable of keeping their noses clean.In the case of Brax...this is his life.He makes his money by breaking the law, he's the leader of what's basically a criminal gang, he views the police, even the one he's sleeping with, as the enemy.The closest character to him is Hugo, someone else who cared for his family and his girlfriend but had a criminal lifestyle and mentality, even after he'd supposedly reformed, and continued to live off illegal earnings.

I hope the show is trying to make us hate Brax, and the people who focus on the good aspects of his character and ignore the bad aren't reacting the way the writers intended, because for me it's worked.I gave him the benefit of the doubt to start with, I thought he might be an okay guy underneath the bad boy exterior.But it's now clear, now that we've seen what he's really up to, that, while he's not completely bad, he is on balance a bad person.It's interesting that, even now we've seen that other side of him, he still acts in the same laidback, affable manner:Personality wise, he's the same person with Charlie or Casey that he is with Heath, Brodie or Angelo.

I'm afraid it's got to the point where sending him to jail is the logical outcome.The worst case scenario is we get some sob story that supposedly excuses his actions and he turns over a new leaf without having to face any consequences, which would be a complete cop-out.Next step up is he turns against the River Boys, they turn on him and he ends up being portrayed as the victim because there's someone nastier than him.Best non-jail scenario seems to be that Charlie finds out what he's up to, does her job and makes sure he's charged, he somehow gets a non-custodial sentence and goes straight.Which would also be a cop-out but at least he wouldn't drag anyone else down with him.

Look at Charlie's history with men.... Roman (in jail), Angelo (killed a cop), Hugo (on the run for criminal activity), even her dad killed someone.

Anyway... this board is about Brax and I love Brax and cannot wait to see his reaction to Charlie this week and how the spoilers play out. Hoping for more spoilers soon.

Look at Charlie's history with men.... Roman (in jail), Angelo (killed a cop), Hugo (on the run for criminal activity), even her dad killed someone.

Anyway... this board is about Brax and I love Brax and cannot wait to see his reaction to Charlie this week and how the spoilers play out. Hoping for more spoilers soon.

I like Brax I think he is great, steve is playing a great role.

Brax is a very good liar, he blatantly lies to Charlie every day, and I mean I am no fan of Charlie either but she doesnt deserve to be lied to.

Brax is such a jerk! He basically sold Brodie out to save his own back and even Heath was ashamed which had to say a lot about Brax's decision. I am still annoyed about the fact that he is still lying. Surely he can't be made out to be a good guy after that? He talks about looking our for his own but his actions contradict it. I am not sure if I will like Brax anymore. The show has spent so long making Brax up to be some sort of family guy who looks out for Casey but am not convinced at all to be honest.

Heath is no angel but at least he is who he says he is, there is no hidden agenda, but with Brax, he just keeps on annoying me. He is a good looking guy but I no longer like him. I cant, he is a liar and a criminal. Charlie is better off away from him.

Rant over!

Brax is a very good liar, he blatantly lies to Charlie every day, and I mean I am no fan of Charlie either but she doesnt deserve to be lied to.

Brax is such a jerk! He basically sold Brodie out to save his own back and even Heath was ashamed which had to say a lot about Brax's decision. I am still annoyed about the fact that he is still lying. Surely he can't be made out to be a good guy after that? He talks about looking our for his own but his actions contradict it. I am not sure if I will like Brax anymore. The show has spent so long making Brax up to be some sort of family guy who looks out for Casey but am not convinced at all to be honest.

Heath is no angel but at least he is who he says he is, there is no hidden agenda, but with Brax, he just keeps on annoying me. He is a good looking guy but I no longer like him. I cant, he is a liar and a criminal. Charlie is better off away from him.

Rant over!

Amen to that Zetti! :D