Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

The riverboys are plainly awesome!

I love Brax he's my favourite and the chemistry that Brax and Charlie have is unreal! It almost makes you wonder if Esther and Steve are seeing each other in real life :P

Casey's alright I just prefer him when he's around Brax and when there is a scene without Ruby but Heath I'd just like ihm to have a short storyline then go so that Brax and Casey can settle in properly

I totally agree with you. Apparently Steve Peacocke has a GF & really no dis-respect to her or anything but I think that him & Esther would making an amazing real-life couple too. I just think they have the most incredible chemistry, I think it's this type of chemistry that doesn't come around too often. They look great together but they just seem to do all of their scenes together with such ease. They actually look like they're enjoying their 'love scenes' & those are scenes that probably should be awkward for them to do but it doesn't look or seem that way when you watch how much detail that they put into them, they make them look so simple. Maybe they're just really good at working together & enjoy each others company so they come off so well together on screen but you'd think it was more than that from how great they're their chemistry is second to none.

I'm glad that Heath is having a storyline coming up with Bianca, it will be interesting to finally see him with a girl & maybe it will bring out his character more & see what he's really like aside from the 'bad boy' he appears to be right now.

Edited by l444

Please don't get into that area of blending the on-screen chemistry into real life. I do think they have fab chemistry together but it proves how good they are at acting. The fact that they don't look awkard while filming the intimate scenes is a sign of good (and natural) acting. The whole 'they should be together for real' thing has been done a lot in the last couple of years, with Belle/Aden & Martha/Jack fans. Besides... sometimes when an actress & actor with wicked mad chemistry get together for real the spark vanishes.

That is just my opinion though.

I agree... whether they are together or not makes not difference to me (in their real life), what matters is that they are together on screen

And we all saw Ruby and Romeo (in real life, they are together) but onscreen they did not mesh.

I think it just show how fantastic Esther and Steve are at their jobs, if they make some people believe that they could be dating in real life!

It was the same with Jessica Tovey and Todd Lasance! Everyone was convinced that they must have been dating because of their amazing on-screen chemistry!

There should really be an award for Best On-Screen Romance or Chemistry or something! Actors like Esther and Steve should be awarded for this kind of work!

They really deserve it because it's simply fantastic!!

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

And considering this is a Brax/Steve appreciation thread can I ask something that has been on my mind? Has anyone noticed that there is just as much chemistry between Brax & Angelo as there is between Brax & Charlie. Perhaps it is the inner HoYay!fangirl (oh how I have missed you inner HoYay!fangirl) in me but the chemistry between them is off the charts. It is too soon to tell yet but it looks like we may have yet another actor who could have wicked mad chemisty with anyone or thing.

So yes... I'll have the Chax with a side order of Brax/Angelo :P!

Edited by Pierced Musie

Please don't get into that area of blending the on-screen chemistry into real life. I do think they have fab chemistry together but it proves how good they are at acting. The fact that they don't look awkard while filming the intimate scenes is a sign of good (and natural) acting. The whole 'they should be together for real' thing has been done a lot in the last couple of years, with Belle/Aden & Martha/Jack fans. Besides... sometimes when an actress & actor with wicked mad chemistry get together for real the spark vanishes.

That is just my opinion though.

I see your point & I agree. It doesn't make any difference to me whether they're a real-life couple or not. I was just pointing out that they come off so well together on screen you would sometimes think that it was more than that. But I do think that both Steve & Esther are just absoloutley amazing actors & that's probably what their chemistry boils down too & they work so well together that I think they both bring out each other's acting skills aswell as when they're on their own in different scenes. Ever since Brax has come onto screen I feel like we see more of the real Charlie & it also means that we get to see Esther Anderson really show off her acting skills. I felt like on Angelo she was wasted at times whereas with Brax & the rest of the Riverboys on the show we get to see how great she is & all the different layers to her character, not that you couldn't before I've always thought she was incredibly talented but sometimes you just need the right storylines to prove & show how good you really are, hopefully there's lots more to come for her,

especially with Tegan coming too

I'm hoping we will really see Charlie's feisty side & what she's made of.

Edited by l444