Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

He did not leave Angelo to die... they took him to the hospital.

I love the Riverboys since the moment they arrived they brought a spark to the show that it really needed. Hope they stay for a long time! Especially Brax.

Agreed. :)

I though Brodie was the one to get Angelo to the hospital. Wasn't Brodie the one on the photo Charlie had?

Yes it was Brodie.. but don't you think that he was folling orders from Brax. They don't kill people.

I suppose.

But why did they wait so long before taking him if he was unconcious the whole time? Don't get it.

Maybe he woke up and they said something to him and he later fell into coma? Just a thought.

I think he was at the hospital for awhile but no-one knew who he was because Brodie hid his wallet and ID's. Maybe it took that long to discover who he was and for the authorities to learn this too.

Hardly doubt it. It's Summer Bay.. eveyone knows each other there. In Summer Bay secrets can't be kept as secrets for very long, right??

Let's face it, Brax is a criminal.That's not what he does, it's who he is, how he lives his life.He obviously genuinely cares about Heath and Casey and maybe about Charlie, up to a point, although he's not above using her when it suits him.But at heart he's really not that nice a person.I'm hoping there's going to be a definite end to his storyline, even if it's six months or a year away. Because with what he's done, from the drug trafficking to at best covering up Angelo being attacked(he may not have been present when it happened but he didn't seem that bothered), he needs to be brought to justice.I'm hoping they don't go down the route of ignoring what he's done and making out he's been "saved by the love of a good woman"(which usually translates to "condemned by the love of a bad man")because that would be a tremendous cop-out.

I agree with you Whitney.

Brax is awesome and so is Chax! :)

I just hate it when a show tries to make you hate someone and its just a big fat fail I'm sure they are trying to do that with Brax but only some people have turned against him. So hope he doesn't leave Home And Away.

Edited by Dingo x