Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I like Heath soo much but I dont like the bad boy image he has and he is living up to it.. I dont like it but Brax needs to protect himself but Heath is family, I am not convinced that they will be able to.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody now for sure what Steve Peacocke's contract is?

I assumed that he would be sticking around as a 'regular' on the show now. I thought that's what he & the others were brought in as but I saw from a comment on YT that somebody had heard that he may only have a short-term contract?

I really hope that this isn't true, the Riverboys especially Brax are the best thing to happen to this show in a long time.

I find it hard to believe that he would be contracted only short-term & leaving when there was all of this build-up & he seems to have become a regular/permanent fixture on the show.

I read somewhere that his contract is two years... hopefully this is accurate because he is so awesome.

I love him with Charlie. You get to see the soft side of him.

And his relationships with his brothers show his depths as well. Cant wait to see more as the year progresses

I read somewhere that his contract is two years... hopefully this is accurate because he is so awesome.

I love him with Charlie. You get to see the soft side of him.

And his relationships with his brothers show his depths as well. Cant wait to see more as the year progresses

I hope Brax stays he's yummy, and I would like to see were the realationship between him and Charlie goes.

Edited by morgan4

The riverboys are plainly awesome!

I love Brax he's my favourite and the chemistry that Brax and Charlie have is unreal! It almost makes you wonder if Esther and Steve are seeing each other in real life :P

Casey's alright I just prefer him when he's around Brax and when there is a scene without Ruby but Heath I'd just like ihm to have a short storyline then go so that Brax and Casey can settle in properly