Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Just wondering....anyone know what the tattoo on Brax's right arm says...?!

I think or I'm pretty sure actually 'One Crowded Hour' is a song by Augie March an Australian Rock Band. I think the lyrics are alot about a woman, I'm not totally sure though. This is one of the lines from the song - "But for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room"

It makes me wonder is this tattoo actually real & one of Steve Peacocke's own or is it just for his character Brax?!?

Edited by l444

Just wondering....anyone know what the tattoo on Brax's right arm says...?!

I think or I'm pretty sure actually 'One Crowded Hour' is a song by Augie March an Australian Rock Band. I think the lyrics are alot about a woman, I'm not totally sure though. This is one of the lines from the song - "But for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room"

It makes me wonder is this tattoo actually real & one of Steve Peacocke's own or is it just for his character Brax?!?

Well if the lyrics are about a woman, d'you think he maybe got it when

he was with Tegan?

I'm not really sure what it's about tbh or even if it's about a woman. But alot of the lyrics refer to a woman & other things too, such as knowing a person since they were 16 'speaking in Lion' & even child birth. I don't want to say too much because theres so many different interpretations on this song & what it's really about I don't want to give anybody the wrong idea, since there's no clear cut meaning IMO, the song seems to be a mixture of things so its hard to really know the true meaning, but in saying that it could be farly straight forward & I'm just reading too much into it. If you get the chance too i'd go & have a look at the lyrics it might help you get a better idea on what it could be about than me :)

I will say though those three words 'One Crowded Hour' - to me sounds like it means it was a very eventful & busy hour.

I don't know if this could

refer to Tegan & when he was with her

or just something else entirely.

But I don't think that he was ever in love with Tegan or even loved her at all, she is described as his 'FWB' girl

& his character profile/description also says that he has never been in love before but then he meets Charlie...I'm sure it says that anyway. But then again the song may not be about true love or anything it could have some other meaning behind it

that could refer to Tegan.

Who knows it's not easy trying to figure it out though. Hopefully Brax will tell Charlie what it means to him at some point & IF

it is to do with Tegan

then the subject on this tattoo & what it means might arise

when she turns up.

Edited by l444

I have my doubts that it has anything to do with Teagan but guess we will see...

I cannot wait for her to turn up and see whats really going on there.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added + SPAG.

Please make sure that if storylines that haven't been seen on Australian episodes are mentioned in the Character/Actor thread that they are placed in spoiler tags. Otherwise it would be a good idea to discuss spoilers in the Spoiler Section.

Also please use capital letters to begin a sentence and also for character's names. Don't forget to use punctuation either.

sorry...I am not sure how to do spoiler tags yet....

Spoiler tags are to your left when you're typing a new message up to post. Whilst writing it if you look to your left hand side there's a 'quick access' panel which has a list of all the things to insert into your message if needed to. If you click on 'Insert: SPOILER' then a box will appear for you to write in the text that you want to keep hidden, once you've done that it will appear with spoiler tags once you have posted it. Hope that helps.