Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Charlie is way better now with Brax than she was.

I LOVE BRAX and CHAX....

ow yeah .... agree :)

Loving them

Not fussed about all the drama and in depth stuff.

Just love them..

Never have I been so into two charatcers on aus tv.

I think they work well togeter, and your right there is no real need to go into ll the drama about Brax, I still think Steve is doing a great job, i really love watching them together.

I think she trusts that he is not doing anything to hurt other people... but she thinks he may know more than he is letting on about the drugs.

I agree... Charlie isn't stupid

I too agree he knows alot more than he is letting on and I think there will be a massive twist to this story - I just wonder if she is setting him up after seeing the very short promo shown after 'today tonight' yesterday. If the writers choose to break these 2 up I think I will be switching over to the 'Block' as after watching for years it is always the same with great couples on this show - there are so many directions these 2 can go in and I hope we don't have the whole saga like Jack & Martha and Adelle.