Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I hope the intention is that Steve stays...?! :unsure:

I'd hate to think that his place in the show isn't secure! I love the show so much more just for him being in it!

He has to stay! He just has to! :(

The show...it would just be such a bad move of the producers/scriptwriters to write him out already!

He's such a great asset to the show!

I hope he stays!

I'm actually kinda worried now...:unsure:

Me too! All things Brax is the best thing about H&A at the moment. Usually I miss old characters for awhile but love that Brax took over from... what was his name again? Lol.

KEEP BRAX!

I think it's been obvious at least since he took Angelo for a walk in the park and chased after him with a gun that Brax isn't just a basically decent guy with a bad reputation and a bad boy vibe. There's no way he's going to turn out to secretly be the good guy in all this, we've seen him in far too many situations where he's got no reason to be acting.If he's not an out and out villain, then he's at best an anti-villain or some sort of senior henchman.He's not going to be innocent, at best he's going to come out with some sob story that supposedly excuses his behaviour("I've got a famlee to support!")or turn out to be working for someone even worse who'll get all the blame.People keep saying Steve's on a two year contract but even if that's true, I doubt it's set in stone.

I hardly think an actor as good as Steve Peacocke has been, is going to go anywhere anytime soon - H&A had it's highest ratings in years last week with 1.2 million viewers watching so I cannot see the writers etc. getting rid of a regular cast member which he is (not a guest) - could happen but i don't think so imo! Love him or hate him he has portrayed his character Brax fantastically and I think he is one aussie actor who they were lucky to find for this role. I love watching him and the River Boys - made the show 100 times more interesting!

I agree with there being more to Brax's story as said on another spoiler thread and honestly think we are not going to find out what it is for several months or maybe at the end of the year! Meanwhile there will be many other stories that will involve the cops and make us question his character.

Other things that have been said are "How did we get in this deep" to Heath. I actually think Heath is also involved and knows everything. And I personally think it is because of Heath they maybe in this situation linking to "I do what I do for family". Also strange with the conversation he had with Casey, he said Heath is bound to end up inside. Lol why would he say that about Heath. I mean he is also involved with drugs, is he that naive he thinks he will get away with this stuff forever? He is a smart guy who knows right from wrong, which makes me think if he was only a bad guy then he wouldn't have this other caring side portrayed too?!

And how smart is it for the leader of a drug gang to get involved with a cop?! Yep something strange is going on! Will be incredibly disappointed if it isn't as the reading between the lines are giving more away to me. "you might not like what you find", "you have to trust me, cus we both don't have a choice", and the whole "I know how good a detective you would be". lol permission to slap me silly if I am completely off the mark! :P

About the Angelo situation - atleast we know he didn't mean kill him, when he said "get rid of him"

And about Brodie's escape - we know that he could have compromised Brax so that is why he let him escape.

Keith is still a mystery to me but I reckon the story hasn't finished with him. My assumption is he is also involved with a potential undercover op

haha we are getting an undercover theory team going on the thread! Love it! :ph34r:

ohh and it would be ridiculous for HAA to lose Steve Peacocke or any other RB esp Braxtons! They have stirred everyone up and got people back to HAA after years of not watching. I think if anything it would be the actors choosing to leave rather than the producers getting rid of them. Let's just hope the boys love doing this as much as we love watching them!

HAHA and this is completely random but this kind of reminds me of Prison Break for some reason lol. Crossing lines but for a greater good. A brother who will go to any lengths to protect his own even if it means doing bad. But the question is where is the line for right and wrong! Kind of.. [btw HUGE PB fan] :D

Edited by DocZed64

I agree with there being more to Brax's story as said on another spoiler thread and honestly think we are not going to find out what it is for several months or maybe at the end of the year! Meanwhile there will be many other stories that will involve the cops and make us question his character.

Other things that have been said are "How did we get in this deep" to Heath. I actually think Heath is also involved and knows everything. And I personally think it is because of Heath they maybe in this situation linking to "I do what I do for family". Also strange with the conversation he had with Casey, he said Heath is bound to end up inside. Lol why would he say that about Heath. I mean he is also involved with drugs, is he that naive he thinks he will get away with this stuff forever? He is a smart guy who knows right from wrong, which makes me think if he was only a bad guy then he wouldn't have this other caring side portrayed too?!

And how smart is it for the leader of a drug gang to get involved with a cop?! Yep something strange is going on! Will be incredibly disappointed if it isn't as the reading between the lines are giving more away to me. "you might not like what you find", "you have to trust me, cus we both don't have a choice", and the whole "I know how good a detective you would be". lol permission to slap me silly if I am completely off the mark! :P

About the Angelo situation - atleast we know he didn't mean kill him, when he said "get rid of him"

And about Brodie's escape - we know that he could have compromised Brax so that is why he let him escape.

Keith is still a mystery to me but I reckon the story hasn't finished with him. My assumption is he is also involved with a potential undercover op

haha we are getting an undercover theory team going on the thread! Love it! :ph34r:

ohh and it would be ridiculous for HAA to lose Steve Peacocke or any other RB esp Braxtons! They have stirred everyone up and got people back to HAA after years of not watching. I think if anything it would be the actors choosing to leave rather than the producers getting rid of them. Let's just hope the boys love doing this as much as we love watching them!

HAHA and this is completely random but this kind of reminds me of Prison Break for some reason lol. Crossing lines but for a greater good. A brother who will go to any lengths to protect his own even if it means doing bad. But the question is where is the line for right and wrong! Kind of.. [btw HUGE PB fan]

i am thinking along the same lines as you - i posted almost the same as what you have said in the spoiler thread today - it really gets you thinking doesn't it - fantastic viewing

@tobygirl.. yep it is a really great s/l

I actually read the spoiler thread. Hahah I'm getting confused where to post my rants. So didn't want to post it there after your comment just in case the forum police didn't like it!

But yeah we are on the same tracks! Love reading the theories too.

Unless there is some big twist, and it takes more than the odd line that people who want to believe Brax is a good guy grab onto and refuse to let go of, it does seem as though Brax's storyline has a definite end point and it'll be hard for him to stick around once we get there.But other characters have stuck around when they've gone hurtling over the line and no-one's seemed to notice or when their storyline's over but they somehow find an excuse to stay, so I guess anything's possible.

The only highlight of today's epi is finding out that Brax helps out at the shelter... haha came from Elijah's mouth. The best thing he said all season imo!!

---SOUNDS PROMISING. Keith may have not been lying/exaggerating after all.. watch this space folks! Saint (with a twist) - he may be :P

And I am interested to know why it was made a point that he wasn't at the restaurant lol. Don't think he was with Charlie...surely after the telling off she gave him, we need to see a make-up scene before we assume they are all good.

Hopefully he will make an appearance tomorrow.

<3 BRAX!