Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

DocZed, I agree... he did say some things that made me angry... but I love his concern for Casey getting involved in the RB drama and wanting him to have a better life like he wants for himself someday in the near future. It was great of him to look out for his brother like that.

I wish he was more sensitive towards Charlie on the phone.... bet he will apologize when he hears what happened.

Bump UP!! :P

There was no Brax in today's epi. SAD DAYS lol

haha But Heath's scenes made me think of him. So here it goes...

Both Charlie and Bee told the boys after their first time of 'fun' together "It was a mistake and it should never have happened"

So we got to see the difference in reaction to that by Heath and Brax. lol Brax took the adult approach and Heath threw all his toys out of his pram and started crying like a baby.

haha I am glad that Bee told Charlie about her encounter with Heath. "How did that happen" she said.. How indeed Charlie? Lol you should know!

BUT at least she now knows how it could have gone down if Brax was the same way inclined as his brother.

Well I think they were both hurt by the rejection. Lol note to self: Boys feel too apparently and let the bad ones down gently!

Yep I will be busy on this thread in the next 4 episodes. Plenty of Brax FINALLY! :wink:

aww he has Charlie telling him off, having to deal with Heath, then Casey, then Ma, then Tegan... once again.. aww

Looking forward to a scene with 3 Braxton boys tomorrow!

<3 BRAX!

Totally looking forward to Brax on the scene again. He has been off forever it seems. I hope that he and Charlie make up and then looking forward to the wirlwin of drama surronding them to begin and end (wiht them stronger than ever)!

Latest Brax installment was pretty awesome. This epi proved that he is the one holding the family together - as if we didn't know that anyway!

It seems pretty obvious that the way their mother has raised them has a lot to do with some of the traits they have - their hot temper being one! Loved the scene with Heath and Ma.. haha line of the day when he called his mom a "wombat" - lol he should have got a slap for that..no?

--But trully felt bad when she said "you have never been good for anything". Thinking that both Heath and Casey have been told this their whole life. Maybe Brax too as he never finished school either :unsure:

Great acting by Ma. Hope we see much much more of her soon enough. One thing I noticed after today is one huge similarity between Charlie and Ma. They are both really strong women and not easily frightened (ie compare to Bee).

There was some great bad boy acting By Heath and Brax. Some nice stares by Brax and Case and then Heath and Ma.

Lol I too was staring..nervously waiting for someone to blink or cower! :blink:

Think the scene between Brax and Casey tugged on my heartstrings - he really cares about him trying at school.

But I think the important scene was with Heath and Brax even more so. He was there for his brother. Knew his mum well enough to know how it would play out and honestly felt so much brotherly love between them too. Have probably been through a lot of times like that in that household growing up like that!

"This place serves some purpose" in ref to Angelo's.. me is hoping that he means that it is the legit business that they can fall back on. So Heath has noticed a change in Brax. They never used to be at loggerheads, but since buying into Ange's it's put a strain on their relationship (or is it since meeting Charlie??) hmm.. very interesting line. :huh:

haha is it just me or are we missing a Charlie and Brax scene?!! They have been arguing and apparently she hasn't been speaking to him and the next thing is they are back on and all-good lol.. that is some MAGIC MAKE-UP! I guess I am not complaining. But have a feeling with tomorrow's goings-on with Ma, that this reading her text (haha WTH was that btw) -- is just another thing that is going to get brushed under the carpet. There is a lot of conversation missing with this couple. We need to actually see it HAA writers!

Very much looking forward to tomorrow's epi. Liked the part where Ma pushes Brax and Charlie gets in between. Looks too cute!

ohh and looking forward to what he has to say to his mother. Have a feeling he doesn't usually have to go this far.

Please let us see a sensitive Charlie (fortunately Heath probably won't be around to rile her) .. Can't wait either way...

Best epi this past few weeks! <3 BRAX! He is still the boss of all of them :wink:

RANT OVER.. feels great! Am about to go start a fight with my mum JUST so I can call her "wombat" lol... it will be well worth the smack! :P

Edited by DocZed64

Steve is so amazing. How he acted yesterday was awesome and I am totally looking forward to today's episode with more family drama. He is trying to keep his family together and they dont see how hard he is working to make it legit.

I wonder if we see Ma Braxton call Tegan??

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added

Another great episode today with Braxtons. Had a lot of insight into what Brax's childhood was like growing up.

mmm all episodes should be considered starting with Brax minus a shirt! Just saying :rolleyes:

Brax has so far defended his mother but I am guessing this situation with Casey was the final straw for him. Lots of mention at how she isn't much a good mother. House being a mess, using money to gamble instead of buying food. Heart bled when he said they weren't fed half the time when growing up. :unsure:

--BAD Mama B!

I guess with the bad social circumstances - it's a miracle they turned out with a decent side at all. As hot-headed and trouble-making Heath is - even he isn't a lost cause just yet!

Brax said to Casey with what Heath and he do they could end up dead at anytime. Still think there is more to this s/l... he seems to be in something that he doesn't want to be in. I reckon if he had a choice then he would be out! Even with the mention of gambling by his mother - it doesn't seem to me that they are desperate for cash so imo it is something more. haha maybe I am in denial but think he is smart enough to know right from wrong.

And horaaah a conversation between him and Charlie about the sneaky text deletion. I loved that he told her he was looking out for Heath - nice and honest. And then later when she is called out to the domestic we get to see him defending Casey.

aww Such a cute moment between them! Firstly the confession that this sort of thing happened a lot when they were kids! And then the whole "If I ever have kids, I would never treat them like this" ... lol bad guy/liar/drug dealer??..ehh all is forgiven with cute little lines like that! :wub:

Have to admit, looking forward to Tegan arriving on Monday. Was a little put off by the new promo with him and Tegan in what 'seems' to look like a kiss. But Promos make fools of us all lol and so I will wait it out before I start ranting more about that.

<3 BRAX! "You have to trust me" .. haha OKAY!I DO

PEACE OUT!

Edited by DocZed64