1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

On 12/02/2016 at 10:16 PM, Old H&A Fan said:

What exactly did Ros do to Shane that was so painful?

Furthermore, why does everyone on that show hate their real mothers and fathers?

The Show was built around fostering. Some of them didn't even get to hate their real folks (Stevo, Sal). 

If you remember when Shane came in, He mentioned he was pissed that Ros and Philip had zero time for him and virtually ignored him but Nick was the "Golden Boy" due to getting Uni and doing Law but changing track to be a cop. From how Shane tells it, they only gave a damn when he got into s***.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel like if it was Angel or anybody else who had been hurt by their parents, Fisher and others would be a lot more sympathetic to their feelings, but because it's Shane they are just like "Oh he's just being stubborn, give him time" like his feelings aren't warranted.

On 5 February 2016 at 1:55 AM, Natasha said:

I was just thinking this myself. Remembering why I disliked Shannon so much. She needs to respect her elders a bit more and not shoot her mouth off so much.

Exactly. Even if she is right the way that she mouths off is very off-putting. I rememeber never liking her and being happy when she left.

Why was the story about Rob and Roxy seen as funny? That is disgusting and if I were Don I would be disgusted and appalled. Not to mention that they are teachers at the school where he is principal. I know that they aren't his employees because he doesn't pay their wages, but still...

Wasn't Selina angry at Jack for two-timing her a couple of weeks ago? Now she wants Curtis to do the same. Hypocrisy and double standards much?

On 12 February 2016 at 10:22 PM, CaptainHulk said:

The Show was built around fostering. Some of them didn't even get to hate their real folks (Stevo, Sal). 

If you remember when Shane came in, He mentioned he was pissed that Ros and Philip had zero time for him and virtually ignored him but Nick was the "Golden Boy" due to getting Uni and doing Law but changing track to be a cop. From how Shane tells it, they only gave a dawn when he got into s***.

Despite that when Nick first arrived he said he had several younger siblings. 

Archived