1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

5 hours ago, dees189227 said:

Argh I thought it was coming back onto the tv next week, I just happened to be flicking through the channel and saw it was back on. So I have missed mon, tues and wed ep. But caught up on todays. Poor Rob, that must have been a whole lot of mouth wash he used to get over the limit. Damien was always the smart mature one. 

Ok so now I have missed some episodes, what happened when Alf walked on Shannon and Curtis kissing. Im guessing he wanted a few answers from them? 

Alf was in flames but Alsa subdued him (as usual) and he and Curtis came to an amicable agreement that he be allowed to see Shannon so long as there is no "hanky-panky" or "funny business" (the usual vague ways of saying "no sexual activity is permitted")

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To expand on the above, Alf went straight to Ailsa to tell her .......but those 2 and Pippa [when Shannon told her] weren’t as stressed about it being an incestuous kiss as I thought they'd be/remember. The 3 adults seemed to understand that the 2 ARE just foster bro and sis, and merely having the same surname because of their foster/adopted mother.

Alf was more annoyed with the sitch the Ailsa and Pippa [Michael hasn't been seem so far this week] ......and whilst Pippa will let Shannon & Curtis get all kissy at her place, Ailsa told the teens and Pippa that she didn't hear that [if asked by Alf etc] …as Alf has banned them from doing so at the Stewart house.

I did love, when Shannon and Curtis were making out on Pippa's couch that Sam exclaimed something like "That's gross!!! Get off him" [that last bit directed at Shannon]

Hope that helps.

On 28/1/2016 at 6:03 PM, Old H&A Fan said:

Alf was in flames but Alsa subdued him (as usual) and he and Curtis came to an amicable agreement that he be allowed to see Shannon so long as there is no "hanky-panky" or "funny business" (the usual vague ways of saying "no sexual activity is permitted")

And as it should be-its Alf's house and Curtis must respect his rules.

I haven't seen today's episode but I watched Friday's this morning fishing seemed to relax Michael he wasn't even angry that Jack and Damian tried to fix the vacuum cleaner and tripped a fuse.

I'm glad Selina came around even if she just wants to be Jack's friend.

Poor Selina not wanting to go to deportment school but Irene already signed her up when Selina told her she didn't need or want to go.

Archived