1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, akiralx said:

I love the way Alf refers to some gentle kissing as 'going at it hammer and tongs'...  I can't help wondering how Duncan was conceived, as Alf has clearly led too sheltered a life to be the actual father...

Ironically, Alf according to all accounts was pretty much the Curtis of his day, sowing wild oats around the Bay and it didn't stop him during his first marriage (which will soon find out in the coming year) !:lol:

10 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Ironically, Alf according to all accounts was pretty much the Curtis of his day, sowing wild oats around the Bay and it didn't stop him during his first marriage (which will soon find out in the coming year) !:lol:

I thought it was before his first marriage.

On 1 February 2016 at 7:13 PM, kathrine french said:

Don't like Michael attitude his son stole from them and he blame everyone else sorry not a big fan of Michael prefer Tom he had more patient with foster kids then Michael.

I agree. It was Tom who was pippas equal when it came to fostering kids. Michael just doesnt have that same passion. Glad to see Sarah back on todays episode. She seems to have lost a bit of screen time since the arrival of Selina, Curtis and Shannon. Wonder if we'll see the netball team again or if that falls by the wayside and forgotten. After yesterdays episode im not a big fan of big mouth Sam. That character is a real shocker. And poor Jack worrying about being short. Seriously what a strange storyline. And i can talk because im short but I've never hung myself upside down from a bar. Maybe i should try it!

I think people have an idealised opinion of Tom.He might have been Pippa's equal for the pre-credits sequence of the pilot, but after that he was just as resistant to taking on anyone else as Michael was.And whenever they're actually there, Michael is just as committed as Tom was.

Archived