Future characters from the past

Homeandawayfan.

Well some would interpret Ric's hard tackle towards Aden as being deliberate and aggressive but I don't think he intended to hurt Aden the way he did in the end. After all Aden gave as good as he got with the way he was criticising Ric for his lacklustre tackling ability beforehand during training.

Aden's return as a guest character until he was made into a regular character began in mid-2007. I don't think he was a regular character until 2008 after his popularity in 2007 from viewers grew unexpectedly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin was only a plot device invent to speed up Aden's exit and seemed to be invented out of nowhere almost. We already knew about his other brother psycho Sean but he could have had a role.

It's strange but I almost felt like Sean was forgotten about after Aden's stint from 2007 onwards. He was never mentioned once and Aden always seemed to infer that he had a brother instead of brothers older than him.

Every storyline is a plot.. And it was on high time that Justin showed up in H&A, should have been done far earlier. But the murder storyline (their father) was totally unnecessary.

The whole storyline about Justin could and should have been a good and actually needed ending and development of the tragic family storyline. I think that Sean could have been mentioned more too. It was like he was forgotten about.

A lot of earlier storylines was a bit like when a family member departed, a new one showed up. And I liked that. It was good for the continuity. Remember that Travis and Joel were brothers.... but were not on the show together for most of the time. But I think it is a bit too late for Justin to show up in H&A again, now. It is not impossible though, but it wouldn't have been that good as if it was done far earlier.

A lot of past characters, guest characters or regular could return to the Bay. It is just a matter of fantasy and good writing. The character of Holly could probably have come back.. The one who was mentally disturbed (and abused) who tried to hit on Zack. She could be out of the hospital and be better health wise.

There have been a lot of guest characters with a lot of potential and intresting storylines. But I think it is probably too late for many of them to return with the same storylines.. For example Diesel a lot of years ago, could have stayed longer. But if he returned now, he would have been so much older so the storylines had to be different.

I always thought Carly or Sophie should have moved into Summer Bay House with their kids once Sally left.

Sophie's daughter Tamara is another contender for a return. She'd be 23 now.

Olivia Fraser could come to visit Irene.

I still can't understand why they haven't brought Emma Jackson back. Imagine Dannii Minogue working in the Diner with Roo and Marilyn!! I got excited last year when Dannii put a pic on her Instagram in the Diner. I thought she was back but she just popped in to say hi!!

I always thought Carly or Sophie should have moved into Summer Bay House with their kids once Sally left.

I still can't understand why they haven't brought Emma Jackson back. Imagine Dannii Minogue working in the Diner with Roo and Marilyn!! I got excited last year when Dannii put a pic on her Instagram in the Diner. I thought she was back but she just popped in to say hi!!

I reckon The producers probably would have had Ben and Carly take over Summer Bay House after Pippa and Michael had sailed off into the sunset but with Julian McMahon throwing in the towel and Sharyn Hogdson probably having had enough, that put paid to that. And Debra and Dennis weren't going anywhere anytime soon so...

I reckon The producers probably would have had Ben and Carly take over Summer Bay House after Pippa and Michael had sailed off into the sunset but with Julian McMahon throwing in the towel and Sharyn Hogdson probably having had enough, that put paid to that. And Debra and Dennis weren't going anywhere anytime soon so...

I have to say i´m glad Julian left the show because he has had so many great roles like in Charmed, Nip Tuck and the Fantastic Four movies just to mention some of his best roles since he left the show :)

I wonder if in the future they will bring back some past characters, as long as the surname does not begin with B and ends in n lol. Seriously though, as discussed in another thread, I wonder if Finlay, Damo and/or Nathan should come back, even for just a short while to see Irene. Maybe Fin's children should come to live in Summer Bay.

Emma Jackson could make a return. I did hear Dannii Minogue has expressed an interest in a return for a stint.

I would love to see Alison Patterson back but the original actress Kathryn Ridley is working for NSW government apparently so if she was to return, she would have to be recast. It is 26 years since she left. Alison was a cousin of popular character Vinnie and she is related to VJ. The Patterson's are a legacy family in the show.

What about Martha MacKenzie.

I never heard of Alison, is she related to Leah?

I wonder if in the future they will bring back some past characters, as long as the surname does not begin with B and ends in n lol. Seriously though, as discussed in another thread, I wonder if Finlay, Damo and/or Nathan should come back, even for just a short while to see Irene. Maybe Fin's children should come to live in Summer Bay.

Emma Jackson could make a return. I did hear Dannii Minogue has expressed an interest in a return for a stint.

I would love to see Alison Patterson back but the original actress Kathryn Ridley is working for NSW government apparently so if she was to return, she would have to be recast. It is 26 years since she left. Alison was a cousin of popular character Vinnie and she is related to VJ. The Patterson's are a legacy family in the show.

She is Vinnie's cousin.

She is Vinnie's cousin.

Wait, isn´t Patterson Leah´s original last name? Did people react to Vinnie being related to her when he came into the show like 10 years after? This is really new for me

Archived