Future characters from the past

Homeandawayfan.

If Vinnie can come back, then maybe Michael could come back, there could be a good story for him too, he was swept away and landed in a different town and had to rebuild his life, with no money, his family all the way away in Summer Bay. He comes back to the bay, looking for the Ross family, asking all the characters that have come since he left, they don't know any Ross', so he decides to enter the diner and sees Alf and Irene, Alf strewths, Irene flips out and Michael tells them his story, Alf then calls Pippa who had divorced Ian a few years ago and she comes back to the bay.

Considering Stevo positively ID'd Michael... Unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Vinnie can come back, then maybe Michael could come back, there could be a good story for him too, he was swept away and landed in a different town and had to rebuild his life, with no money, his family all the way away in Summer Bay. He comes back to the bay, looking for the Ross family, asking all the characters that have come since he left, they don't know any Ross', so he decides to enter the diner and sees Alf and Irene, Alf strewths, Irene flips out and Michael tells them his story, Alf then calls Pippa who had divorced Ian a few years ago and she comes back to the bay.

Bringing Vinnie back to death after having been dead 2 times, that´s just idiotic... One can only foul the death that many times

• 2 weeks later...

A "Newer" charcter was Aiden's brother Justin. I felt he had potential.

So did I. And I remember I said he should have become a permanent character back in 2010... But people didn't agree with me.

I still think he should have stayed on the show for longer, or he could have returned to the bay a bit later.... But now it is probably too late.

Justin was only a plot device invent to speed up Aden's exit and seemed to be invented out of nowhere almost. We already knew about his other brother psycho Sean but he could have had a role.

It's strange but I almost felt like Sean was forgotten about after Aden's stint from 2007 onwards. He was never mentioned once and Aden always seemed to infer that he had a brother instead of brothers older than him.

Justin was only a plot device invent to speed up Aden's exit and seemed to be invented out of nowhere almost. We already knew about his other brother psycho Sean but he could have had a role.

Then why couple him with Marilyn's return? This is basically the only reason i remember him. Weird.

Was Sean the guy who beat the crap out of Rick after he had hurt Aden?

It's strange but I almost felt like Sean was forgotten about after Aden's stint from 2007 onwards. He was never mentioned once and Aden always seemed to infer that he had a brother instead of brothers older than him.

Wasn´t it early 2008 he returned?

In regards to your first question about Sean beating up Ric yes that did happen back in 2005 at the end of episode 4045. Sean did it in the context of getting revenge for his younger brother Aden who sustained an injury due to a hard but fair tackle from Ric during rugby training.

Secondly, Sean never returned beyond his 2005 stint. Justin (Aden's other brother) first appeared as guest character in 2010 and remained on the show as a guest character for approximately two months.

In regards to your first question about Sean beating up Ric yes that did happen back in 2005 at the end of episode 4045. Sean did it in the context of getting revenge for his younger brother Aden who sustained an injury due to a hard but fair tackle from Ric during rugby training.

Secondly, Sean never returned beyond his 2005 stint. Justin (Aden's other brother) first appeared as guest character in 2010 and remained on the show as a guest character for approximately two months.

I though Ric did it on purpose because he disliked Aden?

I meant Aden :) I believe he returned to the show in early 2008 or was it late 2007?

Archived