Future characters from the past

Homeandawayfan.

I thought about this recently with Neighbour's brining in new generations of the Willis and Carpenter families, which left me wondering; Which previous character could the show bring back with their new family? 

Maybe Duncan or Damian with their new families or even someone like Jade Sutherland? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

I think with some past characters we can deffo say "That ship has well and truly sailed", such as Angel returning as Melissa has had a great post H&A career and would never return to the show, and I think the same applies for Shannon or Curtis. As for Don or Pippa returning for another stint, unfortunately I think that ship has sailed.

But Carly, Sally, Duncan, Celia, Colleen, Finlay etc, they could always return.

On 10/04/2016 at 3:15 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

I think with some past characters we can deffo say "That ship has well and truly sailed", such as Angel returning as Melissa has had a great post H&A career and would never return to the show, and I think the same applies for Shannon or Curtis. As for Don or Pippa returning for another stint, unfortunately I think that ship has sailed.

But Carly, Sally, Duncan, Celia, Colleen, Finlay etc, they could always return.

Colleen and Celia seem the most likely. Finlay would only be a one-off and Irene most likely visit her, Barry and the kids.

I think Norman would only come back if it was a final goodbye to Don. Debra hasn't ruled it out entirely. For some reason I see her seeing the good in most of the Braxtons

I wouldn't rule Shane Ammann out for a visit. He didn't crack Hollywood, He sort of wanted out of the limelight and is happy with family life.

Archived