Future characters from the past

Homeandawayfan.

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

I wonder if in the future they will bring back some past characters, as long as the surname does not begin with B and ends in n lol. Seriously though, as discussed in another thread, I wonder if Finlay, Damo and/or Nathan should come back, even for just a short while to see Irene. Maybe Fin's children should come to live in Summer Bay.

Emma Jackson could make a return. I did hear Dannii Minogue has expressed an interest in a return for a stint.

I would love to see Alison Patterson back but the original actress Kathryn Ridley is working for NSW government apparently so if she was to return, she would have to be recast. It is 26 years since she left. Alison was a cousin of popular character Vinnie and she is related to VJ. The Patterson's are a legacy family in the show.

What about Martha MacKenzie.

I have to agree with all the suggestions above especially Irenes kids would love to see them back I think they missed a trick when they cast Craig Ball (Nathan) as Matt's dad surely they could of got him back as Nathan for the guest role, Emma Jackson with Alf still in the bay would be a real go. I'd love to see Frank Morgan back as a love interest for Roo that way they have potential to bring back Morag for a longer  stint and maybe Celia. Lance Smart is another of love to see back with connections through Alf. Don  Fishers a must for me at some point for a guest roll plenty of connections to the bay.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/2/2016 at 5:52 PM, Blaxland 89 said:

I mentioned in a previous post about Sophie coming back and having a story about Al Simpson coming out of prison. 

Also Tug and Sarah coming back to take over the current farm and having some teenage children of starting to foster. 

That would be nice to see.

1 hour ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

That would be nice to see.

Have to agree the only problem you'd have is Sophies currently on neighbours as well as her in screen dad making guest appearances but I'd love to see it happen.

Sarah and Tug are a must for me maybe they'd struggle getting Tristan back but Laura does something on the show at the minute she's always tweeting pics about H&A I think she'd jump at a return especially with Alf being on the show I think it's a shame they didn't use his PTSD story to bring people back to help support him.

On 24 February 2016 at 9:07 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

It would be good to see a couple of the old faces back such as Emma Jackson, Lance Smart or Frank Morgan, would bring back some of the old school feeling to the show.

Yeah, frank would be good with roo on the show. And it's been a while since lance and Marilyn of been together 

Id also bring back Sally to take over at the caravan park in a sort of matriarchal mother type role the likes of which Pippa previously did I think thats what the show's missing at the minute, I know other families are taking in children which is great to see but I think the basics of fostering would be amazing coming from someone like Sally get them all under one roof like in the early years.

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Id also bring back Sally to take over at the caravan park in a sort of matriarchal mother type role the likes of which Pippa previously did I think thats what the show's missing at the minute, I know other families are taking in children which is great to see but I think the basics of fostering would be amazing coming from someone like Sally get them all under one roof like in the early years.

I think Leah doing great job as being mother at Summer Bay House and helps with Leah being almost 40!.

Archived