Official Home and Away 25th Collectors Edition - Magazine.

Guest i LUV handa

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS BUT.......

From Monday - 5th November, 2012 ONLY in Australia.

There will be a very special OFFICIAL Home and Away Collectors Edition - Magazine hitting all Supermarkets and Newsagents.

It will cost $9.95.

It features all new pics, goss, interviews, posters and a massive 2 double sided cast poster.

The cover has Brax, Alf, Marilyn, Roo, Indi just to name a few.

A must for all Home and Away fans.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had to put Brax on the cover didn't they. SO desperate.

It was inevitable, though at least other cast members such as Alf and Maz are on there also this time, so it's not too bad.

Bit surprised this is coming out so soon as I wasn't expecting it until January. Whilst I can't speak for any new content, I can say that I worked quite extensively with them over the summer to correct the many historical errors that appeared in the last book.

This is also the reason why we had the call-out for international viewers a while back.

Bit surprised this is coming out so soon as I wasn't expecting it until January. Whilst I can't speak for any new content, I can say that I worked quite extensively with them over the summer to correct the many historical errors that appeared in the last book.

Thanks Dan, good to know. Did they come to you or did you offer them advice after last time? Can you give any hints as to what needed to be corrected? :wink:

Archived