Official Home and Away 25th Collectors Edition - Magazine.

Guest i LUV handa

I don't think the river boys took over at all.Steve, Dan and Lincoln all had a poster and interview as did a lot of other cast members.Other then that there was a two page article and that was it.I'm sorry if it sounds mean but weather you like it or not they are part of the show so sometimes you just have to deal with it.

I actually thought Lucy Addario sounded like she knew what many of us had a problem with.Weather what's on paper transpires to tv remains to be seen.

If we want to complain about the Braxtons we will we are entitled to express this opinion

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^To be fair, ~Lynd~ isn't telling you not to, just expressing an opinion.

Of course the commercial for the mag features the River Boys heavily, rather than advertising it as an all round mag, but that's just because they are the latest fad, especially amongst the causal viewer. I'm going to reserve any judgment until I read it myself.

Other than the spoilers I can't imagine there being much else in their that we don't already know about really... I'm intrigued by the Lucy Addario interview and perhaps there are some interviews with past cast as well as the current cast.

I don't think the river boys took over at all.Steve, Dan and Lincoln all had a poster and interview as did a lot of other cast members.Other then that there was a two page article and that was it.I'm sorry if it sounds mean but weather you like it or not they are part of the show so sometimes you just have to deal with it.

I actually thought Lucy Addario sounded like she knew what many of us had a problem with.Weather what's on paper transpires to tv remains to be seen.

If we want to complain about the Braxtons we will we are entitled to express this opinion

Did I tell you you have to like them?You're entitled to an opinion as am I.You're not entitled to snap my head off if I don't agree.

I'm not the biggest fan of thembeing overused myself but the issues regarding then on this forum is a joke.Surely if people can't find ANYTHING positive to say about the show there's no point in watching?

And yeah,Lucy was interviewed which is what gave me the impression she knows what peoples issues are.Like I said,it remains to be seen weather it actually changes anything.

I've had it confirmed that there is no planned release in the UK (I'm presuming that goes for elsewhere too apart from NZ), but as mentioned, international viewers definitely can order online via the site mentioned.

In the meantime are there any more comments from the people that have actually read it?

Archived