Official Home and Away 25th Collectors Edition - Magazine.

Guest i LUV handa

Yeah I got it the other day havent read it yet though just flicked through it and they made a mistake on page 92 under dramas and cliffhangers fire at the formal was not 1999 it was 2008. Aden and Belle were stuck in that. Kinda bad haha

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didnt even include Kirsty and Kane and Rhys and Beth's weddings in the weddings part. How rude. The timeline isnt very accurate either

That is shocking! Kirsty and Kane has a great wedding that was memorable as did Beth & Rhys. Unfortunately I think historical researchers were fired at some point several years ago and replaced with people who only have a knowledge of the current show. Many fans on this board seem to know so much more about historical facts rather than people who are part of the H&A team and should therefore have a good knowledge of the history of the show.

I havent' really read much. Surprise surprise theres tons about the Braxton's/River boys they've only been in like five minutes! They also said Kyle's last name was Braxton. He is only been in it two seconds and the actor was interviewed. Obviously the person/people who wrote it has an obsession with the River boys. Don't get wrong I love the River boys but sometimes it just a bit full on the show survived what 23 years without them? I mean honestly

I havent' really read much. Surprise surprise theres tons about the Braxton's/River boys they've only been in like five minutes! They also said Kyle's last name was Braxton. He is only been in it two seconds and the actor was interviewed. Obviously the person/people who wrote it has an obsession with the River boys. Don't get wrong I love the River boys but sometimes it just a bit full on the show survived what 23 years without them? I mean honestly

Exactly! I mean, they deserved a mention I guess but I'm saddened to see that one of them has pages of interview dedicated to him. If I buy the magazine I'll be sure to cut out ALL pages of the Braxtons. Lol. I hope that it is mainly about the 25 years of the show as there is so much to cover. The Braxtons are a short term fad and will most likely depart by the end of next year.

Yes I did buy this the other day I refused to let anyone touch it and it took me two days to read it :lol: I recycle like tv week when the week is up but I do keep the special magazines :)

I don't think the river boys took over at all.Steve, Dan and Lincoln all had a poster and interview as did a lot of other cast members.Other then that there was a two page article and that was it.I'm sorry if it sounds mean but weather you like it or not they are part of the show so sometimes you just have to deal with it.

I actually thought Lucy Addario sounded like she knew what many of us had a problem with.Weather what's on paper transpires to tv remains to be seen.

Archived