Official Home and Away 25th Collectors Edition - Magazine.

Guest i LUV handa

I hope this Special Edition magazine will focus mainly on the vast history of the show and delve deep into the profiles of the characters from the past and not just the current cast.

It's similar to the last one in that it covers 25 years of H&A history - and if there was one thing most people agreed on with the last one, it's that it provided fair coverage. :wink:

Also, it'd be nice if the Braxtons weren't involved much if at all.

You know that they will be, all current cast are involved in some form, so let's not steer the topic into that old territory please....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this Special Edition magazine will focus mainly on the vast history of the show and delve deep into the profiles of the characters from the past and not just the current cast.

It's similar to the last one in that it covers 25 years of H&A history - and if there was one thing most people agreed on with the last one, it's that it provided fair coverage. :wink:

Also, it'd be nice if the Braxtons weren't involved much if at all.

You know that they will be, all current cast are involved in some form, so let's not steer the topic into that old territory please....

Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that in my post. I guess it makes sense to involve the current cast as they are part of the show.

I've got both now [the one form a few years ago and this new one] !!!!

LOOOOOVE that its a COOOOOOL update of the 1st one ......including some ACE posters. The centrespread of ALL the main cast [which the front cover pic is taken from] is GREAT !!!! ......and i REALLY LIKE that posters of my 2 current faves, Dex and Sasha, are side by side towards the centre.

I found it quite intriguing the several of the characters who were listed in the Hall Of Fame in the the mag from a few years ago AREN'T there this time .....

.....becasue whilst Ailsa, Alf, Angel, Bobby, Colleen, Fisher, Frank, Hayley, Irene, Kimmy, Leah, Martha, Morag, Pippa, Rebecca, Sally, Shane & Sophie are in the Hall Of Fame in both .....

....Celia, Dani and Jack are OUT this time, whilst Aden, Brax, Charlie, Emma, Marilyn, Roo and Vinnie are IN !!!

Archived