Official Home and Away 25th Collectors Edition - Magazine.

Guest i LUV handa

I loved it when I read it. It kept the same concept as the 2009 magazine, but updated it and "zhuzzed" it up, so to speak. I don't think it was overun by the Braxtons. I loved it!

Did Lucy Addario say anything about returning cast members or the opening credits?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll pass on buying the magazine as I'm sure you can do better (especially considering it was full of mistakes!)

Yeah I'm not buying it either at the moment. I'll wait and see if the site has anything planned for the 25th Anniversary. There is NO excuse for making mistakes. The people who wrote this magazine are SUPPOSED to be experts and know H&A inside out! WHAT is wrong with them? It's just truly shocking.

They came to me again after I'd helped out with various things last time

In the meantime are there any more comments from the people that have actually read it?

Go Dan... Hope you very proud to be called upon again.. :P:D

Well I will be making comment, when my copy arrives in the mail.. Via Mark :D

Will BTTB be having any sort of 25th anniversary feature? If so, I'll pass on buying the magazine as I'm sure you can do better (especially considering it was full of mistakes!)

What kind of mistakes?

I haven't bought the magazine, so I have no idea what it's like.

Will BTTB be having any sort of 25th anniversary feature? If so, I'll pass on buying the magazine as I'm sure you can do better (especially considering it was full of mistakes!)

What kind of mistakes?

I haven't bought the magazine, so I have no idea what it's like.

Well the fire was in 2008 but they printed 1999 (I think) :angry2:

I have read this and I wouldn't let anyone touch it and I still won't let anyone touch it :lol:

I'll pass on buying the magazine as I'm sure you can do better (especially considering it was full of mistakes!)

Yeah I'm not buying it either at the moment. I'll wait and see if the site has anything planned for the 25th Anniversary. There is NO excuse for making mistakes. The people who wrote this magazine are SUPPOSED to be experts and know H&A inside out! WHAT is wrong with them? It's just truly shocking.

What kind of mistakes?

Well the fire was in 2008 but they printed 1999 (I think) :angry2:

It's only that one mistake that has been mentioned, but sadly people seem to have judged it and made a big drama out of it without even setting eyes on it. Yes there were mistakes in the magazine printed 4 years ago, but those have been acknowledged and as I said earlier in the thread, we worked together to correct as many of those as possible.

My copy arrived in the mail today. ^_^ I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I browsed it and it looks similar to the first one. There aren't too many River Boys-related articles (they each have an interview and there is one article about them). I'm a bit disappointed there is no interview with Felix Dean (VJ) when there is one for Will McDonald (Jett). I know VJ isn't a regular but he's as much part of the show as Jett imo. I love the cast's pictures. :wub:

Sounds good, I'm definitely going to order it!

I already read the parts about Charlie somewhere and was a bit surprised to read that she was shot by "another River Boys member Jake".

Since when is he a River Boy?

Well, he was as bad as one. Easy mistake to make. :wink:

Archived