Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

I only liked Phoebe really when she was with Kyle, she seemed likeable with Kyle. Until she went all I well hook up with Ash, because he is more fun and casual. Then acted like she cared when it was convinient. I can see Kyle returning maybe for Phoebe, That is if Nic ever returns. Show seems to be moving on from the Braxton Era.

Spoiler

Although Heath is returning haha. 

Edited by Dan F
UK SPOILER
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler 

Spoiler

So read Nic is returning with Dan Ewing, as Kyle Braxton when Heath and Bianca returns. IT seems fans were so angry at his exit story, he is coming back lol. http://www.backtothebay.net/news/2016/08/19/kyle-braxton-returns/. Be interesting to see Kyle back, and what his return entails.. Always liked Kyle, so pleased about this. He deserved a better exit. 

Spoiler

If he has any sense he wont be back,  it would be a waste of his talent as sad to say show no longer worth watching in my opinion.

Word is he will be in Pesto run off only.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

5 hours ago, KIMIF1 said:
Spoiler

If he has any sense he wont be back,  it would be a waste of his talent as sad to say show no longer worth watching in my opinion.

Word is he will be in Pesto run off only.

Spoiler

It would give him a proper exit 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.