Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

On 8/27/2016 at 6:47 PM, Jacklost said:
Spoiler

It would give him a proper exit 

Spoiler

As long as he doesn't come back to pick up with that #$@@% Isla

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
  • Like 1

Think he was far too good for Phoebe really but if that was his choice  then  I could accept it,  but  couldn't  see him staying. 

Spoiler

Will look at the show again when Heath arrives to see what happens but otherwise that's it for me.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Please be careful when posting comments in this thread about Kyle Braxton - especially since this character has left on Australian television screens.

Spoiler tags need to be used if any new information comes to hand... but it would be preferable to post those comments in the appropriate Spoiler thread(s).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On August 26, 2016 at 2:49 AM, j.laur5 said:

Kyle was the only Braxton that seemed to want to be a respectful member of Summer Bay.

It's a shame he never got a longer stint when he was the only Braxton remaining I really did see him fitting into the community for the long term especially after all the Braxtons and everyone connected to them left and taking on a different role within the community, It would of been good to see him take Angelo's and transform it himself as Brody did into something that reflected him I always saw Kyle as misunderstood in a lot of cases sort of like he always tried to be something he wasn't to fit in or to help someone.

• Like 4