Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Tbh they got a few pair ups wrong. I really would like to see Kyle in a story line where hes smiling lol. I think Billie understands him. Vice versa. Vj? Come on hes a kid. Vj.And Skye. And Billie and Kyle imo. Kyle needs love in his life. I hate if he ends up in Jail. While that other Braxton runs off into the sunset scott free...

• Like 2

Even though Brax is going to leave the show on the run it all started with him going to prison first.. So I think that is why I'm finding Kyle's exit story boring is its too similar to Brax's story in a way.

Kyle though has always been quite boring to me..I was hoping he was going to stay awhile just to see what sort of stories they would write for him without his brothers around. I was hoping to have a story about his music or something like that.

Edited by pembie

21 minutes ago, pembie said:

Even though Brax is going to leave the show on the run it all started with him going to prison first.. So I think that is why I'm finding Kyle's exit story boring is its too similar to Brax's story in a way.

Kyle though has always been quite boring to me..I was hoping he was going to stay awhile just to see what sort of stories they would write for him without his brothers around. I was hoping to have a story about his music or something like that.

Hmm yeah. Kyle had great potential. But he just feels like hes gliding on his Brothers plane. Like his character is an extension of the clan. No different with bringing in females to just date river boys. Tamara, Natalie. Should of integrated him in the community more. Fine hes still close with Ricky. But I feel Ricky uses him for a babysitter lol. Kyle should interact with other characters. Kyle and Chris be funny haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree that Kyle has great potential that has been completely wasted. Nic is a great actor who shines when he is given the right material. But the writer's have barely even tried to integrate him into the community. With the other Braxton's gone i thought he might be able to get some good character development this past year but it seems that is not going to happen.

In fact the opposite. He finally gets a storyline for himself where he is not just giving advice to Ricky/ Nate/Ash and so on, but it's such a poorly constructed storyline that i'm finding Kyle to be absolutely stupid. Does he really think Isla deserves her kids? She is completely selfish and has absolutely no regard for her children's needs. Why does Kyle have the need to protect her??   Because i don't buy what he has said so far.

Ultimately i think the writers have made a massive mistake taking Kyle down this route. Some might say Kyle deserves it considering what he has done in the past, but i was really hoping the writers would explore his character more and take him away from the crime storylines once he was the only Braxton left. But i don't have much hope..

• Like 2

Sorry i really dialike Isla. She is so bad for Nic and Kyle haha. Im not going to say Samantha Jade cant act. Because lets be honest who am i too judge haha. But i dislike her acting with this character. I just feel no sympathy for her character. And aint the audience suspossed too? Anyway. Prefer Kyle stray away from his past or protecting Women who are just ultimately going to bring him down. And integrate him in the community. Ultimatley though Kyle well be rememberd like Matt maybe. Great character, with great potential. But not given the required time or effort. At least the latter seems happy. Kyle though, i dont see a happy ending unfortunatley.

Edited by Luke39
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...