Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

I love him but that was completely insane discharging himself from the hospital. Phoebe shouldn't have told him because she knows how he gets about protecting Brax. He would do anything to help Brax including jeopardize his own recovery.

I'm sick of how the writers portray Kyle as though he exists only to revolve around Brax or Phoebe and what they are currently doing. They've put more focus in 1year of giving Phoebe storylines than what they've ever bothered to do storyline wise for him over 2years. It could be my imagination but the writers don't seem to care about or think of storylines that they could use him in. Hopefully if the Kyle and Billie romance rumours are true they will find a fresh storyline for him and finally put him in a relationship that he doesn't have to compromise himself to make work and it actually be a partnership that has give & take.

Edited by KyB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love him but that was completely insane discharging himself from the hospital. Phoebe shouldn't have told him because she knows how he gets about protecting Brax. He would do anything to help Brax including jeopardize his own recovery.

I'm sick of how the writers portray Kyle as though he exists only to revolve around Brax or Phoebe and what they are currently doing. They've put more focus in 1year of giving Phoebe storylines than what they've ever bothered to do storyline wise for him over 2years. It could be my imagination but the writers don't seem to care about or think of storylines that they could use him in. Hopefully if the Kyle and Billie romance rumours are true they will find a fresh storyline for him and finally put him in a relationship that he doesn't have to compromise himself to make work and it actually be a partnership that has give & take.

I think they tend to struggle to think of ideas for Kyle, his never been given that much to do But he does have his not being able to sing story at the moment

• Like 1

^Oh yes the not being able to sing SL that was immediately made all about Phoebe and then forgotten about a week later.

Well not really as Pheobe's stalker storyline is pretty much separate at the moment. As I remember Kyle's probelms with his singing as only been mentioned in one episode so far.

• Like 1

I'm getting this increased feeling that Kyle is really going to step up this year as the head of the Braxton household especially if Brax is sent to jail with the way things are transpiring for him at the moment with his future.

The way he did some digging on Kat's past was priceless and had her very rattled.

• Like 1

I'm getting this increased feeling that Kyle is really going to step up this year as the head of the Braxton household especially if Brax is sent to jail with the way things are transpiring for him at the moment with his future.

The way he did some digging on Kat's past was priceless and had her very rattled.

I 100% agree with this.