Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Could Kyle's storyline involve Robyn being pregnant because seeing as though it was random I imagine it was unprotected sex and seeing as though it was a one night stand the news that she's pregnant may knock Kyle a bit seeing as though he barely knew his own father.

I quite like how Kyle is dealing with the probability of Tamara getting back with Casey. He's obviously upset about it but is being mature about it. The scene where he told Tamara that having her look at him like that still hurt was more effective for me than the entire two months of Casey being a sad sack about it when he was in that position.

He only hooked up with Robyn because he needed to take his mind of everything. I'm sure Tamara could have been a friend to him if he'd let her but it's not just Brax that he's struggling with, he's still struggling with being around Tamara. Robyn was using him for her own reasons too so it's not like he took advantage of someone having feelings for him or anything. In theory it was a good trade off but she's mad as a box of frogs so it probably will come back to haunt him. Please not pregnancy though!

As for Tamara hounding Kyle about trying to help him... He was the one that supported her through her amnesia and was there for her more than anyone even before they got together so maybe she's trying to repay the favour, or maybe she just genuinely cares about him and is worried. She has to know by now that Kyle isn't that close to his other brothers, other than Brax and Casey and Heath have each other and their mum to get through it but Kyle has nobody else in his life. I still really like Kyle and Tamara together, I think they have way more chemistry in their scenes than Tamara and Casey and despite all the back and forth she'd done I'd still rather she ended up with Kyle....... so yeah, these scenes of them lately hurt me as much as they hurt Kyle :(

I still really like Kyle and Tamara together, I think they have way more chemistry in their scenes than Tamara and Casey and despite all the back and forth she'd done I'd still rather she ended up with Kyle....... so yeah, these scenes of them lately hurt me as much as they hurt Kyle :(

I agree with you! I always thought Kyle and Tamara had a lot more chemistry than Casey and Tamara. I actually like Tamara a lot more when she is with Kyle. She seems more natural or something. And he was so patient and gentle with her, it was nice! I feel for Kyle too! :(

Having said that, I think I have become so annoyed with her stringing both the brothers along throughout her indecisiveness and emotional confusion, that I am honestly happy that Kyle is no longer with her. He deserves so much better! I just wish she would stay away from Casey too. I think she is in DESPERATE need of some time on her own!

How old is Kyle meant to be? And also the other Braxton brothers?

We haven't ever been told but I personally think Kyle is around 23/24.

I'm pretty sure the only Braxton brother age we know for certain is Casey- he is 19.

I tend to think: Brax is 31/32, Heath is 28/29, Kyle 23/24 and Casey is 19.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta feel sorry for Kyle. His mother died at an early age, his father messed with his head in order to get him to do what he wanted, his ex-girlfriend used him and ran back to her ex (his brother) and his older brother who he looks up to was sent to prison for 10 - 15 years.

I gotta feel sorry for Kyle. His mother died at an early age, his father messed with his head in order to get him to do what he wanted, his ex-girlfriend used him and ran back to her ex (his brother) and his older brother who he looks up to was sent to prison for 10 - 15 years.

It was sweet that he wanted to

protect Ricky but Nate was only there because Josh refused to go back to hospital and pretty sure you can't quit you're family

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

• 1 month later...