Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

3 minutes ago, Wanderer101 said:

Absolutely not.

I feel that it was totally ridiculous... All or nothing... But for what? Some chick that came in for a few scenes then he loves her and goes to jail for her so she can have her family. 

Like what the! Kyle in my eyes has always been the level headed family Braxton that is the protector. His exit story line has absolutely nothing to do with his own family, even when they begged him to not be so stupid "his answer was I love her" - totally wasn't convincing. I'm quite annoyed at how this has all panned out. It was a really messed up unorganised exit in my opinion. He deserved better. 

• Like 6

It was a poor exit IMO there was plenty of other ways for him to go that would of been believable unlike going down for someone he didn't know, the lack of Heath for his exit too he wasn't even mentioned they were brothers, I would of liked them to tie it in with Brax some how helping him escape and getting caught so Brax, ricky and Casey could be together I think that would of been a good end to the whole river boys/family saga.

• Like 1

The worst part of Kyle's exit is that it was all for absolutely nothing. Who here honestly thinks Isla will, or should, ever get her kids back? If there was a real chance she could get them back, maybe it would've made a little more sense for Kyle to go down for her, but she has done nothing to prove herself to Kyle. If anything, everything she's done has just proved over and over again that she's a terrible mum and should never get custody of those kids.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm super sad about seeing Kyle go, because I think they ruined his character this last year, but this entire storyline was a joke, and he deserved to get a better exit.

Edited by Therese K
  • Like 4

The worst exit I've seen in years! He promised to look after case so it's not true to character for him to leave them all. I can only think that he feels Ricky has moved on and her and Nate don't need him (which they don't).

Spoiler

Not sure how Ricky is supposed to leave now!!?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Therese K said:

The worst part of Kyle's exit is that it was all for absolutely nothing. Who here honestly thinks Isla will, or should, ever get her kids back? If there was a real chance she could get them back, maybe it would've made a little more sense for Kyle to go down for her, but she has done nothing to prove herself to Kyle. If anything, everything she's done has just proved over and over again that she's a terrible mum and should never get custody of those kids.

Exactly.  She is a terrible mother who time after time put her own selfish needs above the needs of her kids. They are better with their Dad. And she will never get her kids back now. 

Kyle's logic is seriously flawed and i don't understand why he can't see what is in front of him. He chose someone else over his own family,  and now has to pay for a crime he didn't commit. 

Kyle deserved more than this. An underused character with depth and range, especially considering Nic's strengths. The writers could've done a lot more with him but he was reduced to a background character. An absolutely poorly structured exit. 

Send him to jail for something he did, not covering for a selfish, lying mother who he has been 'in love'  for 5 minutes. 

• Like 4