Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

All or Nothing? Wheres the All in this? Ironically it was for nothing. Kyle threw away hs entire future over a women he barley knows. A woman by the way who has barley showed any gratitude. Just because she's pretty. Worst of all Phoebee acting like she cares now. Your the one true love of my life. Oh yeah when you had options. You choose Ash. Why they broke Up them I hv no idea. Kyle and Phoebee showed more chemistry in that scene. Then Phoebee and Ash ever showed.

Worst part is the worst Braxtons. Heath and Brax imo. Get off Scot free for quite honestly doing worser things. Kyles loyalty was his downfalll. While Brax is off on a beach sipping Panatas lol. And Heath is playing happy families. Kyle gets 13 years behind bars for his troubles. When Kyle looked down at his Al or Nothing tatoo. And was nearly tearing up. I nearly did too lol. Damn it Nic you are one outstanding actor. Your too good for this show. I thought the Romeo exit story was bad. At least that was within character. Kyles was worst imo. As he is supposed to be the smart one! I knew he wasn't getting a happy ending tho.

Edited by Luke39
  • Like 2

On 22/04/2016 at 1:34 PM, j.laur5 said:

You know I actually like the exit because it was true to character. Kyle had a dark side and yet he had biggest heart for people he does love. 

People he loves like Ricky, Casey, Brax, Phoebe etc who he won't see until he's like 40. Yeah, great exit!

Edited by dee123
  • Like 1

If it was true to character. Kyle wouldn't of been so selfish. To not see the people he loves for 13 odd years. Over some random women. Im sorry but if it was true to character. He wouldn't be going to jail for some random. And actually fight to be their for the ppl who love him. Horrible Horrible exit. But that's jmo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wanderer101 said:

In Kyle's head, he did it because Brax gave him a second chance to have a family, and Kyle wanted to do that for Isla - give her a second chance with family. He essentially wanted to be a Brax.

I ofc disagree with what he did, was just saying how it was in his head :P

Thats fine. But essentially we went to jail for no reason. Brax never had to suffer the consequences Kyle did. But of course I get what your saying. That first time he left he should of stayed gone. Much better exit story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So after effectively getting away with kidnapping and attempting to kill to Casey, beating Sean and Trystan and leaving them for dead and the illegal gambling, Kyle finally goes down for the one crime he didn't commit.  Now isn't that a final irony...

• Like 3

On 6/9/2016 at 10:39 PM, Slade said:

So after effectively getting away with kidnapping and attempting to kill to Casey, beating Sean and Trystan and leaving them for dead and the illegal gambling, Kyle finally goes down for the one crime he didn't commit.  Now isn't that a final irony...

So true. This pretty much how I felt about Brax's departure storyline too.

• 4 weeks later...